Hello, my lovely pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a vampire Halloween makeup look! I really love how this makeup look turned out, it was very easy to achieve but still looks so bomb, to be honest!
Also, tomorrow is Halloween, aren’t we all excited? 😍
Now, if you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading! Don’t forget to check out my previous post where I share with you some Halloween makeup ideas: 10 HALLOWEEN MAKEUP IDEAS FOR 2020
Vampire Halloween Makeup Look🧛♀️
For this look, I used two palettes: Gemini and Muerte by Melt Cosmetics
- First of all, apply any black pencil liner all over your lid and blend the edges
- Then, apply the shade black shade “Ronnie” from the Gemini palette on top of it. Don’t blend anything yet. Just pack it on your lid. It will look messy and ugly but it’s okay, trust the process.
- Then, blend the black shade with the shade “Sangre” from the Muerte palette.
- After that, apply again a little bit more of the black shade, just to make the look more intense.
- Follow the same steps on your lower lash line.
- Finally, with a big fluffy brush, grab the shade “Corazon” from the Muerte palette and apply it above your crease and way down your lower lash line. This will also help blend everything out, but it will also give a more tired look to the eyes.
- To make your eyes more “dead”, apply the previous shade “Sangre” on your lower lashline, close to your tear dot.
- Veins: To create the veins under your eyes, grab the red shade from the SFX Crème color by NYX Cosmetics and start drawing lines (not straight lines, lines that look like veins, basically). Then, using the same palette, grab the blue shade, and go over the same lines. Try to play with the colors a bit: add more blue here, more red there. Go with the flow and see what looks more like veins to you. Also, with your fingers, lightly dap on what you drew, just to give the veins a more realistic and faded look. Personally, I wanted my veins to look more reddish as a reference to blood.
- Waterline: Endless Silky Eye Pen in black by Pixi beauty
- Lashes: Whispies by Ardel
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation by Rare Beauty
- Concealer: Vanish concealer by Hourglass
- Powder: Wowder by Glossier
- Bronzer: O!mega bronzer in Tantalize by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Highlighter: Ambient metallic highlighter by Hourglass
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Apply the matte liquid lipstick in “Extra Saucy” by Dose of Colours all over your lips. Then, apply just in the center of your lips, the liquid suede cream lipstick “Alien” by NYX Cosmetics (black lipstick), and blend it with your fingers.
- On your cupid’s bow and bottom of your lips, apply the shades “Sangre” and “Corazon” from the Muerte palette.
- For the blood coming out of the mouth, just grab fake blood with a q-tip and let it drip alongside your mouth. My fake blood looked too vibrant so I added a dark red liquid lipstick 😛 but just fake blood is enough!
Vampire Halloween Makeup Look
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.