Hello my pumpkins and happy Friday! Today, I am sharing with you this fun green winged eyeliner. This is probably one of my favorite looks I’ve ever created. It’s fun, it’s easy and it’s glamorous! For this look, I got inspired by a green look created by the French influencer “@Chloebbb”. I think she, herself, got inspired by another makeup artist but I am not sure. My final look is definitely different from what she created but this is where I got my inspiration from.
If you want to know how I created this look then keep on reading! Don’t forget to check out my previous post : Coffee with joy!
Green winged eyeliner
For this look I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette.
- First of all, apply the transition shade “Burnt orange” all over your crease
- Then, apply the shade “Rustic” on your crease using a more precise brush
- Finally, apply the shade “Cyprus Umber” in your outer V
- I followed the same steps on my lower lash line and applied my highlighter in my tear dot
- To create the wing line, I used Quickeyeliner in “peacock” by Wycon Cosmetics. It’s not the best option in the market but it did the job. I created the wing line but unlike how I usually do it, I connected it to my lower lash line too and applied a thin line of this liquid eyeliner on my lower lash and lightly blended it.
- On top of the wing line, apply a shimmery green shade to intensify the look. I used the middle shade from my Emerald Obsessions palette by Huda Beauty.
- Waterline: Endless Silky Eye pen in black by Pixi beauty
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex Concealer by Milk Makeup
- Powder: Wowder by Glossier
- Bronzer: O!mega bronzer in Tantalize by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Highlighter: Ambient metallic highlighter by Hourglass
- Blush: Cloud Paint in “dawn” by Glossier
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Le Riot lipgloss in “Attitude” by Haus Laboratories
And Voilà! Green winged eyeliner
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.