Hello my lovely pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you my monochromatic orange makeup look. I got inspired by, again, Julia Addams for this look. I really loved how this overall look turned out on her and I absolutely love orange makeup so I felt the need to recreate it! Also, I hope you are all doing well in the midst of this pandemic. Makeup is really helping me stay positive and it is such a therapeutic activity!
Now, if you want to know how I achieved this monochromatic orange makeup look then keep on reading. And, don’t forget to check out my previous post : GOOD MOLECULES BRAND REVIEW.
Monochromatic orange Makeup look
For this look, I used two palettes : Weekend festival palette by BH Cosmetics and the James Charles x Morphe palette
- First of all, grab the orange shade “518” from the James Charles palette and apply it very lightly all over your crease.
- Then, create an small wing line using an orange pencil. I used the Off tropic pro liner in “Mimosa Orange” by NYX.
- Afterwards, apply the same orange shade all over your lid (yes on top of the orange wing line too)
- Then, apply another orange shade from the BH cosmetics palette all over the lid just to darken the colour.
- Finally, apply the shade “Magical” from the BH cosmetics palette on your tear dot.
- For the lower lash line, just apply the two different shades of oranges to match your lid.
- Waterline: Off Tropic pro-liner in “Mimosa Orange” by NYX (but I removed the excess with a q-tip cause I did not want the blue to be too obvious)
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex Concealer by Milk Makeup
- Powder: Wowder by Glossier
- Bronzer: O!mega bronzer in Tantalize by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Highlighter: Ambient metallic highlighter by Hourglass
- Blush: Cloud Paint in “dawn” by Glossier
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Matte lip cream in “Athens” by NYX + Lip oil in “Sheer blush” by NYX.
And Voilà! Monochromatic orange makeup look
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.