Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well and I really hope that my beauty content is not coming off as insensitive towards what’s currently happening in the world. I want to keep my blog a happy place while spreading awareness on what’s actually important. With that said. Today, I am sharing with you a fun green festival makeup look…..to basically wear at home 💁🏻♀️. I had so much fun creating it and it’s a pretty simple look, I actually only used one eyeshadow colour on my lid 😛
If you want to know how I achieved this green festival makeup look, then keep on reading! And, don’t forget to check out my previous post : REVIEW // Cloud Paint by Glossier.
Green Festival Makeup look
For this look, I used two palettes : the Jawbreaker palette by Jeffree Star and the Emerald obsessions by Huda Beauty
- Start this look by grabbing the green shade “Sour” from the Jawbreaker palette and apply it all over the lid taking the shape of a thick wing line
- Then, create w ing line. I used the Epic Ink Liner by NYX Cosmetics
- Apply the Green Gold shimmer from the Huda Beauty palette in the tear dot
- Top it with some glitter eyeliner in “Pyro” by Urban Decay
- And finally, apply a gem on the tear dot and under the wing line.
- For the lower lash line, apply the brown shade “Tasty”
- Waterline: Slide-on eye pencil in “Azur” by NYX (but I removed the excess with a q-tip cause I did not want the blue to be too obvious)
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex Concealer by Milk Makeup
- Powder: Wowder by Glossier
- Bronzer: Sun Stalker Bronzer by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Tan Bronze & Glow palette by Natasha Denona
- Blush: Cloud Paint in “dawn” by Glossier
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Huda Beauty demi-matte liquid lipstick in “Mogul” + LipLift Max in “Petal Ice” by Pixi Beauty
And Voilà! Green Festival Makeup look!
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.