Hello my lovely pumpkins! I hope you are all doing well in such a difficult time. Today, I am sharing with you a dramatic blue halo eye makeup look featuring really intense fake lashes that were actually gifted to me by the online store False Eyelashes in exchange for a post. The online store offers a big selection of fake lashes from different brands, including cruelty-free brands. The store also offers accessories for fake lashes and includes a vegan section which I think is awesome!
On another note, I love how the final look turned out but it’s definitely not the kind of look I would wear again. Fake lashes can really elevate a look and these are absolutely gorgeous but they are just not my style. Also, these are not cruelty-free cause they were made with mink fur. The brand does offer a selection of faux mink lashes, I just happened to chose the wrong ones (fml!) .
Don’t forget to check out my previous post : A WEEK IN MY LIFE // Van Gogh exhibition, ice skating & more and let’s get into it!
Dramatic blue halo eye makeup
For this look, I used the muerte palette by Melt Cosmetics
- First of all, grab the shade “Lagrimas” and apply it on the crease, taking it up to your eyebrows
- Second of all, grab the shade “Duelo” and apply it on the outer and inner corner of the eye. Take the shade a little bit up to the crease.
- Then, apply the shade “Panteon” on top of “Duelo” on the outer and inner corner of the eye
- In the center of the lid, apply the slide-on eye pencil in “Azur” by NYX Cosmetics. Take it up to the crease to give this effect that you have a really big eye lid. Kind of like Jessica Rabbit
- Then, apply the shade “Angelito” on top.
- Finally, apply the shade “Calaca” on the tear dot
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Fake Lashes : Doll Beauty Lashes in Anastasia (get here). For the lower lash line, I used a piece of the lashes and glued it in the center (cut the piece from the outer part, not inner. You don’t want to ruin the style of the lashes)
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex Concealer by Milk Makeup
- Powder: Wowder by Glossier
- Bronzer: Sun Stalker Bronzer by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Amrezy x ABH highlighter
- Blush: Cloud Paint in “storm” by Glossier
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Huda Beauty lip liner in “HBIC” + LipLift Max in “Petal Ice” by Pixi Beauty
And Voilà! Dramatic blue halo eye makeup
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.