Hello my pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a brown eyeliner makeup look. This makeup look is very wintery and I actually have not done a pink-ish makeup look in a long time so I am so happy to be sharing a makeup look like this one!!
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous post: FEBRUARY MOVIE REVIEWS.
Brown eyeliner Makeup look
For this look, I used the Brunch date palette by Zoella x Colourpop
- First of all, apply the shade “Mimosa” all over the crease, slightly bringing it up to your eyebrows in a cat-eye shape.
- Second of all, apply the shade “French Toast” on your lid bringing it up to your crease and using patting motions.
- Then, create a small wing line using a brown liquid eyeliner, I used the epic ink liner by NYX.
- Finally, set your wing liner using the shade “Extra Slice” from the palette and add “champagne toast” on your tear dot.
- Waterline: Highliner gel crayon in “brownie” by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex Concealer by Milk Makeup
- Powder: Wowder by Glossier
- Bronzer: Sun Stalker Bronzer by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Amrezy x ABH highlighter
- Blush: Cloud Paint in “storm” by Glossier
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Matte lipstick in “Board Meeting” by Huda Beauty
And Voilà! Brown eyeliner makeup look
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.