Hello my pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you my blue winter makeup look. This is a very dark and glamorous makeup look that I really enjoyed creating. I love how the final look turned out and I am planning on to film a tutorial on a similar look because I got some many requests on instagram to do so.
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous post : REVIEW // Superfood air-whip moisture by Youth To The People
Blue Winter Makeup look
For this look, use the Muerte palette by Melt cosmetics (review)
- First of all, grab the shade “Noche Eterna” which is a beautiful navy blue and with a flat brush apply it on your outer corner. Step by step, create a wing line, starting from up (like start with the crease). To make the wing line sharp, you can use a makeup remover and Q-tip or concealer.
- Second of all, grab the shade “Catrina” and apply it on the inner part of your eye, complete your wing line.
- Then, grab the shade “Panteon” which is a dark grey shade and apply it (lightly) on top of “Noche Eterna”. Just to darken the wing line.
- In the inner corner of you eye, apply some glitter. I used the Heavy Metal glitter by Urban Decay in “Pyro”.
- On your lower lash line, apply any cool toned brown shade or a bronzer.
- And, apply the shade “Calaca” on your tear dot.
- Tightline: Highliner gel crayon in “blacquer” by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Finally, apply your gemstones near your tear dot and around your wing line.
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Stretch Concealer by Glossier
- Powder: Wowder by Glossier
- Bronzer: Sun Stalker Bronzer by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Amrezy x ABH highlighter
- Blush: Cloud Paint in “storm” by Glossier
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Liquid Lipstick in “Ginger” by Melt Cosmetics (but just a little bit, to give it a more nude look)
And Voilà! Blue winter makeup look
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.