Happy Friday my pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a soft purple eye makeup + gemstones. This is actually my attempt at recreating Charlotte Prevel’s look on Barbara Palvin for Fendi. I love how this look turned out, it’s surprisingly one of my favourites. It’s so simple yet editorial and you know I love that. I decided to make my look more on the purple side, less than on the peachy side.
Now, if you want to know how I recreated this look then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous post: TOP 10 SUSTAINABLE BEAUTY BRANDS YOU NEED TO START SUPPORTING.
Soft purple eye makeup + Gemstones
For this look, use the Amethyst Obsessions palette by Huda Beauty. It’s a purple monochromatic eyeshadow palette.
- First of all, apply the soft matte pink shade (bottom left) all over the lid and crease.
- Lightly blend it upwards taking it up to your eyebrows
- Second of all, grab the matte dark purple shade and apply it really closely to your outer lash line.
- Create a small wing line starting from the lower lash line and connecting it to the upper lash line.
- Then, extend your eyes by applying that same shade on the inner corner using a really small angled brush.
- Tightline: Highliner gel crayon in “blacquer” by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Finally, apply the gemstones above your crease, following the shape of your eye. I applied them using a tweezer.
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex concealer by MILK Makeup
- Bronzer: Matte Bronzer by MILK Makeup
- Highlighter: Wet liquid highlighter in “cool rose” by Wycon Cosmetics + Amrezy x ABH highlighter
- Blush: Waderlust primer-infused blush in “Mykonos” by Buxom
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Gloss bomb in Fenty Glow by Fenty Beauty
And Voilà! Soft purple eye makeup + gemstones
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.