Hello my lovely pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a very quick blue smokey eye makeup look! I realized last night, while searching for blue makeup looks on my blog, that I actually created a lot of them so you can see how much I love blue. It also means that I have to experiment with other colours :p More greens maybe? we’ll see. Anyways, I absolutely loved how this look turned out and it was fairly easy and quick to create it.
Anyways, If you want to know how I achieved this look, then keep on reading! And, don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW // Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser by Youth To The People.
Blue smokey eye makeup look
For this look, use the Muerte palette by Melt Cosmetics
- First of all, apply the dark grey shade “Panteon” all over the lid, taking it up to your crease.
- Then, blend it until it looks seamless.
- Second of all, apply the shade “Angelito” in the tear dot and in the inner corner of your lower lash line.
- Finally, apply the shade “Noche Eterna” on your lower lash line, blending it with the light blue shade.
- Waterline: Highliner gel crayon in “blacquer” by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex concealer by MILK Makeup
- Bronzer: Matte Bronzer by MILK Makeup
- Highlighter: Wet liquid highlighter in “cool rose” by Wycon Cosmetics + Amrezy x ABH highlighter
- Blush: Waderlust primer-infused blush in “Mykonos” by Buxom
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Lux Lipstick in “Ariel” by Colourpop Cosmetics
And Voilà. Blue smokey eye makeup look
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.