Hello my pumpkins and happy Monday! Today, I am sharing with you this glitter winged liner + red lipstick look. It’s a very festive makeup look, ideal for new year’s eve or any holiday events. It’s a very simple and easy festive makeup look that I achieved in like 10 minutes. I had to do something quick cause we had guests coming over.
If you want to know how I achieved this look, then keep on reading! And, don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW // Flex Concealer by MILK Makeup
Glitter Winged liner + Red lipstick
For this look, use the Soft & sultry palette by Milani Cosmetics.
- First of all, apply the shade “soft touch” all over the crease. Apply the shade on the lower lash line as well
- Afterwards, create a wing line starting from the lower lash line using the shade “Untamed”.
- Third of all, apply the shimmery shade “Diamonds & pearls” in the inner V and inner crease.
- Finally, create half of a wing line using the heavy metal glitter line in “Midnight Cowboy” by Urban Decay. Apply several coats to intensify the glitter.
- Waterline: Highliner gel crayon in “blacquer” by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex concealer by MILK Makeup
- Bronzer: Matte Bronzer by MILK Makeup
- Highlighter: Amrezy x ABH highlighter
- Blush: Waderlust primer-infused blush in “Mykonos” by Buxom
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Stunna lip paint in “Uncensored” by Fenty Beauty.
And Voilà. Glitter winged liner + red lipstick!
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.