Hello my pumpkins and happy Monday! Today, I am sharing with you a smoked out winged eyeliner + red lipstick type of makeup look! It’s my first (and only) Christmas makeup look. I absolutely loved how the wing line turned out, definitely how I wanted it!
On a side note, airfrance I actually lost my luggage while on my way to Lebanon and I am frustrated because all of my makeup and my skincare are in it. It’s just things and they are easily replaceable but I mean, you understand. I hope to receive it later today!
If you want to know how I achieved this smoked out winged eyeliner and red lipstick look then keep on reading! Don’t forget to check out my previous post: YOUTUBE // Pack with me!
Smoked out Winged Eyeliner + Red lipstick
For this look, I used the Gemini palette by Melt Cosmetics.
- First of all, apply the shade “Luna” all over my crease
- Then, apply the shade “Polkadot” in the crease using a more precise brush to darken the area.
- Afterwards, apply the shade “Cupcake” in the outer V.
- In the center of my lid, add the shade “Gemini“.
- Follow the same steps on your lower lash line.
- To create the smoked out liner, start by drawing the wing line using a black pencil line and blend it with a precise angled brush.
- Then, create your regular wing line with the epic ink liner by NYX Cosmetics.
- Finally, go over the wing line with the black eyeshadow “Ronnie” and blend out the edges (focus on the upper part not lower part).
- Waterline: Highliner gel crayon in “blacquer” by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex concealer by MILK Makeup
- Bronzer: Matte Bronzer by MILK Makeup
- Highlighter: Amrezy x ABH highlighter
- Blush: Waderlust primer-infused blush in “Mykonos” by Buxom
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Extra Saucy” by Dose Of Colors.
And Voilà. My smoked winged eyeliner + red lipstick!
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.