Hello my pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you my muerte makeup look, using my muerte palette by Melt Cosmetics. It is currently my favorite palette in the whole wide world and I totally love how this makeup look turned out! I actually got inspired by a look Melt Cosmetics posted on their Instagram but mine did not turn up exactly similar.
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading! Also, don’t forget to check out my previous post: CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS FOR HER & FOR HIM
Muerte Makeup look
For this look, I used the Muerte palette by Melt Cosmetics.
- First of all, apply the bright strawberry red shade “Corazon” on the crease and above the crease
- Second of all, apply the shade “Sangre” a deep burgundy on the crease using a more precise brush.
- Third of all, apply the deeper shade “Velorio” in the outer V
- Follow the same step on your lower lash line
- Then, do a cut-crease using concealer and apply the shade “Lagrimas” on top.
- Blend the edges of the cut crease using the shade “Sangre”.
- In the inner v and tear dot, apply the shade “Angelito”
- Waterline: Highliner gel crayon in “blacquer” by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex concealer by MILK Makeup
- Bronzer: Matte Bronzer by MILK Makeup
- Highlighter: Amrezy x ABH highlighter
- Blush: Waderlust primer-infused blush in “Mykonos” by Buxom
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Lip liner in “H.B.I.C” by Huda Beauty + Gloss bomb Universal Lip Luninizer in “Fenty Glow” by Fenty Beauty.
And Voilà – A muerte makeup look!
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.