Hello my lovely pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you this cool toned smokey eye makeup look! I really love how the makeup look turned out, it’s really simple and soft and it changes from the editorial type of makeup I tend to do! Plus, a lot of you actually requested that I do a regular glam makeup look :p
Note that the lighting is a bit different than usual just because I didn’t take the photos in natural lighting. Sorry about that!
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW // Throwback Lip Kit by Huda Beauty
Cool Toned Smokey Eye Makeup look
For this look, I used the Soft & Sultry palette by Milani
- With a dense flat brush, I applied the shade “Smoking’ Hot” in a triangle shape just to outline my smokey eye.
- Then, with the same brush, I applied the shade “After Hours” in my outer V and crease following that triangle shape I created.
- Afterwards, I applied the shade “Untamed” on my outer V
- Finally, I applied the shade “Naughty Night” on my outer V but closer to my lash line.
- I followed the same steps on my lower lashline.
- Then, on my inner lid, I applied the shade “Tan-Tation.
- And on my tear dot, I applied the shade “Diamonds & pearls”.
- Before applying mascara, I of course tight-line my upper lash line.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Flex concealer by MILK Makeup
- Contour/Bronzer: Matte Bronzer by MILK Makeup
- Highlighter: Flex Highlighter by MILk Makeup + Rose Glow Stellar Light palette by Milani
- Blush: Powder Blush in Romantic Rose by Milani
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Power Bullet lipstick in “Board Meeting” by Huda Beauty.
And Voilà – A cool toned smokey eye makeup look!
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.