Hello my dear pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a vintage makeup look! I absolutely loved how this makeup look turned out and I actually got inspired by this look below. I am so happy because it started snowing in Montreal, it’s a bad sign for the environment but I love the snow and I can’t wait to go to the Christmas market when it snows.
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading! Also, don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW // Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm by Farmacy.
Vintage Makeup look
For this look, I used the Soft Glam palette.
- First of all, I applied the shade “Rustic” all over my crease
- Second of all, I created the wing line using my epic ink liner by NYX Cosmetics
- Then, over my crease, I drew another line, using my highliner gel crayon in Brownie by Marc Jacobs Beauty. And I blended it out with a small precise brush.
- On my lower lash line, I created some lines parallel to my lashes, using my epic ink liner.
- Finally, I applied the shimmery shade “Fairy” on my tear dot.
- In my waterline, I used the jumbo eye pencil in “Milk”.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: CC cream by IT Cosmetics
- Concealer: Flex concealer by MILK Makeup
- Contour/Bronzer: Matte Bronzer by MILK Makeup
- Highlighter: Flex Highlighter by MILk Makeup
- Blush: Shimmery Match Stix in “Chili Mango” by Fenty Beauty.
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Undertone noods liquid lipstick by Melt Cosmetics in “Ginger”
And Voilà – a vintage makeup look
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.