Hello my dear pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a vintage makeup look! I absolutely loved how this makeup look turned out and I actually got inspired by this look below. Also, I am so happy because it started snowing in Montreal, it’s a bad sign for the environment but I love the snow and I can’t wait to go to the Christmas market when it snows.
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading! Also, don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW // Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm by Farmacy.
Vintage Makeup look
For this look, I used the Soft Glam palette by ABH.
- First of all, I applied the shade “Rustic” all over my crease
- Second of all, I created the wing line using my epic ink liner by NYX Cosmetics
- Then, over my crease, I drew another line, using my highliner gel crayon in Brownie by Marc Jacobs Beauty. And I blended it out with a small precise brush.
- On my lower lash line, I created some lines parallel to my lashes, using my epic ink liner.
- Finally, I applied the shimmery shade “Fairy” on my tear dot.
- In my waterline, I used the jumbo eye pencil in “Milk”.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: CC cream by IT Cosmetics
- Concealer: Flex concealer by MILK Makeup
- Contour/Bronzer: Matte Bronzer by MILK Makeup
- Highlighter: Flex Highlighter by MILk Makeup
- Blush: Shimmery Match Stix in “Chili Mango” by Fenty Beauty.
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Undertone noods liquid lipstick by Melt Cosmetics in “Ginger”
And Voilà – a vintage makeup look
That’s it for today. I hope you liked the look and if you did, don’t forget to give this post a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
I LOVE this makeup look! 😍 You look gorgeous!
thank you so much!!! xx
This look is so stunning! It really suits you.
thank you so much xx
Love it! Nicely done!
Thank you so much!!!
It definitely has some vintage vibes, love it!
thank you so much xx
You are a stunningly beautiful human being.
aww thank you xx