Hello my lovely pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you yet another witch makeup look, a mythical witch makeup look. This time, I really wanted to play with texture and try something new, something I’ve never done before and I came out with this very dark and fantasy kind of look which I love!
If you want to know what are the products I used to create this third halloween makeup look then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous: 10 HALLOWEEN MAKEUP IDEAS FOR 2019!
For this look, I used the Morphe x James Charles palette – you can check out my review here.
- First of all, I grabbed the shade “Playground”, which is a bright blue and applied it on my crease and a little bit above my crease.
- Second of all, I grabbed the dark blue shade “Cola” and concentrated it on my crease.
- Third of all, I applied the black shade “spooky” and I applied all over my lid, blending with that bright blue shade I used previously.
- I followed the same steps on my lower lash line
- On my tear dot, outer corner of my eye and brows, I applied my highlighter and the glitter line in “Pyro” and “midnight cowboy” by Urban Decay which I spread around with my clean finger.
- Around the same location, I applied some blue glitter from NYX cosmetics. I also spread it around my eyes.
- Finally, I applied some glitter glue around the locations I want to apply my little stars then used my finger to evenly distribute the stars on my cheek bone and near my tear dot.
- Last but not least, using my eyelash glue, I applied the flower and leafs on my brow.
- Waterline: Black highliner gel crayon in by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: CC cream by IT Cosmetics
- Concealer: Pro Filt’r Concealer by Fenty Beauty
- Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: ABH x Amrezy Highlighter.
- Blush: Powder blush in “Romantic rose” by Milani.
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Liquid Suede cream lipstick in “Alien” by NYX Cosmetics.
And voilà – my mythical witch makeup look!
That’s it for today. I hope you liked this makeup and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.