Hello my lovely pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you yet another witch makeup look, a mythical witch makeup look. This time, I really wanted to play with texture and try something new, something I’ve never done before and I came out with this very dark and fantasy kind of look which I love!
If you want to know what are the products I used to create this third halloween makeup look then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous: 10 HALLOWEEN MAKEUP IDEAS FOR 2019!
For this look, I used the Morphe x James Charles palette – you can check out my review here.
- First of all, I grabbed the shade “Playground”, which is a bright blue and applied it on my crease and a little bit above my crease.
- Second of all, I grabbed the dark blue shade “Cola” and concentrated it on my crease.
- Third of all, I applied the black shade “spooky” and I applied all over my lid, blending with that bright blue shade I used previously.
- I followed the same steps on my lower lash line
- On my tear dot, outer corner of my eye and brows, I applied my highlighter and the glitter line in “Pyro” and “midnight cowboy” by Urban Decay which I spread around with my clean finger.
- Around the same location, I applied some blue glitter from NYX cosmetics. I also spread it around my eyes.
- Finally, I applied some glitter glue around the locations I want to apply my little stars then used my finger to evenly distribute the stars on my cheek bone and near my tear dot.
- Last but not least, using my eyelash glue, I applied the flower and leafs on my brow.
- Waterline: Black highliner gel crayon in by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: CC cream by IT Cosmetics
- Concealer: Pro Filt’r Concealer by Fenty Beauty
- Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: ABH x Amrezy Highlighter.
- Blush: Powder blush in “Romantic rose” by Milani.
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Liquid Suede cream lipstick in “Alien” by NYX Cosmetics.
And voilà – my mythical witch makeup look!
That’s it for today. I hope you liked this makeup and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
I loove this look. Combination of blue and black works so well and I’m obsessed with this NYX lipstick, I need it in my life haha. Lovely look. xx
Thank you so much, yes this lipstick shade is everything, I actually got it last minute cause the black lipstick that I had was expired!! NYX is such a good brand for halloween looks xx
Gorgeous! These are my favorite types of Halloween looks!! Good job. xx
same here!! thanks for passing by xx
I love how this turned out! Xx
thank you so much love xx
I’m really behind on reading, but this looks so cool!
Thank you so much love xx
This is such a creative look! I love it!
omg thank you so much xx