I am back my pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you my second halloween makeup look, the joker makeup look. I absolutely fell in love with Joaquin Phoenix’s joker so I had to recreate his makeup look with a little twist. This makeup is so different than what I usually do, it’s very intense and I really went all the way with it!
Note that I don’t actually smoke and I do not promote it. The cigarette on my hand is just for the sake of the photo and “aesthetic”.
Also, in light of what’s been happening in Lebanon, please be safe, protest safely and peacefully. Don’t give up. Keep going on the streets but if you can’t, stay active on your social media, spread the world about what’s happening and report fake news!
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous post: WITCH MAKEUP LOOK.
Joker Makeup Look
- Primer: Jet Lag Mask by Summer Fridays
- Foundation: White SFX paint by NYX Cosmetics. I first applied it with a brush then used a sponge to make it look smoother.
- Then, I drew the eyebrows with a red liquid lipstick (Mary Jo K by Kylie Cosmetics) and a really thin and precise brush.
- With blue plaint, I created the triangles on top of my eyebrows and under my eyes.
- Then I applied blue eyeshadow “Playground” form my Morphe x James Charles palettes
- With the same red liquid lipstick, I drew on the joker lips and colored the tip of my nose.
- With a wet q-tip, I messed up a bit the makeup: on my forehead, eyelids, around the lips, the blue triangle and the brows
- To create the scar, I applied a thick coat of vaseline then with a toothpick, I carved the scar right in the center.
- Then I applied “No Beans” a dark brown shade with red undertone in the middle, also using a really thin and small precise brush.
- Then I applied “you’re kidding” a red shade around but still inside the scar
- And finally I added bit of blood inside the scar and enough for it to drool.
- Finally, I applied fake blood on my teeth, around my mouth as if I was trying to create smile on my face with blood and on my fingers.
- Last step, I applied some water on my hair to remove my bangs and sprayed my hair green!
And Voilà – my joker makeup look!
That’s it for today. I hope you liked this makeup look and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.