Happy Tuesday my pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you this witch makeup look! I love how the overall makeup turned out, I actually was creatively struggling to create just a simple makeup look so I am happy that my THIRD attempt turned out to be the good one!
ANYWAYS, if you want to know how I achieved this mystical makeup look, then keep on reading! And, don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW // Overtime Mask by Summer Fridays
Also, quick announcement before I start. I will be taking a break from my blog to focus on my exams, I will be back on the 21st of October!
Witch makeup look
For this look, I used the Morphe x James Charles palette – you can check out my review here.
- First of all, I grabbed the shade “Mary”, which is a beautiful brownish rose shade and I applied it all over my crease. I applied a little bit higher than usual.
- Second of all, I grabbed the red shade “You’re kidding” all over my lid and crease.
- I followed the same steps on my lower lash line
- On my tear dot, I applied my highlighter and the glitter line in “Pyro” by Urban Decay.
- Waterline: Black highliner gel crayon in by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- To create the half moon and dots, I used the epic ink liner by NYX cosmetics
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r Hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Born This Way full coverage concealer by Too Faced
- Faux Freckles: Eye gloss in “get naked” by NYX Cosmetics.
- Highlighter: ABH x Amrezy Highlighter.
- Blush: I used the red shade from the James Charles x Morphe palette
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Lux Lipstick in “Tiana” by Colourpop.
And Voilà – my witch makeup look
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.