Hello my dear lovely pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you this euphoria inspired makeup look. This is a very quick glamorous and editorial makeup look. I love how it turned out, especially on the blurry photos, it really screams “Euphoria”. I actually published an article where I shared my favorite Euphoria makeup looks, you can check it out here.
If you want to know how I achieved this look, then keep on reading!
Euphoria inspired makeup look
For this look, I used the Gemini palette, which you can check out my review right here.
- I first applied the shade “Polkadot” all over my crease in a round motion [not cat eye].
- Then, I applied the shade “Cupcake” in my outer and inner V to darker the look
- Afterwards, I applied the Supernova Shadow by Colourpop in “Party Posse” in the center of my lid.
- Then, I applied over it the shade “Gemini“.
- I followed the same step on my lower lash line. I applied “Polkadot” all over my lower lash line then I focused “Cupcake” in my outer lash line.
- Waterline: Highliner gel crayon in “Brownie” by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- On my tear dot, I applied my highlighter.
- Finally, I applied gemstones that I found at my local 1$ shop and applied them evenly around my eyes.
- Foundation: CC cream by IT Cosmetics
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: ABH x Amrezy Highlighter.
- Blush: Shimmery Match Stix in “Chili Mango” by Fenty Beauty.
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Le Riot Lip Gloss in “Attitude” + RIP Lip liner in “rule” by Haus Laboratories.
And Voilà – an euphoria inspired makeup look
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.