Happy Tuesday my pumpkins! In today’s article, I am sharing with you a beautiful blue editorial makeup look. Something that is fun yet very wearable. I have not created a blue makeup look in a long time and I thought it was time to change that!
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading! And, don’t forget to check out my previous post: HAUS LABORATORIES REVIEW.
Blue editorial makeup look
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence. This step will never change, literally.
For this look, I used the Jeffree Star Jawbreaker palette – you can read my full review here.
- First of all, I grabbed the shade “Soaked” and applied on my outer v. I applied it with a dense flat brush, for the application to be more precise.
- I also applied the blue in my outer lower lash line and connected to my outer V
- Second of all, I applied the shade “Jawbreaker” in the center of the lid and inner lid. I blended it with the blue shade to look seamless.
- Then, on my lower lash line, I applied the shade “Brain freeze”.
- Finally, on top of the shimmer shade, I applied some gloss.
- Waterline: Outer part I apply the black cake pencil liner by Kat Von D. The rest, I apply the shade highliner gel crayon in “Brownie” by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Pro Filt’r hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Pro Filt’r Concealer by Fenty Beauty
- Setting powder: Born this way Ethereal loose powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: ABH x Amrezy Highlighter.
- Blush: Rose Powder Blush in “Romantic Rose” by Milani
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Lux Lipstick in “Ariel” by Colourpop Cosmetics
And Voilà – a blue editorial makeup!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.