Hello my pumpkins! The season of the witch is on its way and today, I am sharing with you this fall smokey eye + chocolate lips. I love how his makeup look turned out, it obviously reminds me of Fall, my favorite season but also, I just love the colors. The smokey eye has a bit of an olive tone which I love and it matches perfectly well with the chocolate lipstick.
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading! Don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW // Pro Filt’r Hydrating Longwear Foundation by Fenty Beauty.
Fall Smokey + chocolate lips
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence. This step will never change, literally.
For this look, I used the Gemini palette by Melt Cosmetics. I’ve been obsessed with this palette lately!
- First of all, I grap the shade “Lorelei” and apply it all over my crease.
- Second of all, Using a more precise brush, I apply the shade “Polkadot” in my crease and outer V
- Then, I apply the shade “Leo” in my outer V to darken the look and to give the look a more green tone.
- Afterwards, I apply the black shade “Bonnie” close to my lash line in my outer V.
- On my lid, I apply the shimmery shade “Gemini”.
- I follow the exact same steps on my lower lash line.
- Waterline: Outer part I apply the black cake pencil liner by Kat Von D. The rest, I apply the shade highliner gel crayon in “Brownie” by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Bare With me Skin tint by NYX Cosmetics + Pro Filt’r hydrating foundation by Fenty Beauty
- Concealer: Pro Filt’r Concealer by Fenty Beauty
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Loose powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Weather collection highlighter palette by Kylie Cosmetics [darker shade]
- Blush: Shimmery match sticks in “Ridiiic” by Fenty Beauty
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Stunna lip paint in “Unveil” by Fenty Beauty
And Voilà, a fall smokey eye!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.