Hello my lovely pumpkins and welcome back! Today, I am sharing with you a very wearable editorial makeup look. You know how much I love editorial makeup looks. They are creative, they are unique and they express one’s feelings. But you also know that most of them are not wearable. Hence, why I really wanted to create one that is suitable for the daily basis. One that I can wear when I go out with my friends or to university.
So if you want to know how I achieved this very easy editorial makeup look then keep on reading! Don’t forget to check out my previous post: 7 OF EUPHORIA’S BEST MAKEUP LOOKS.
Wearable editorial makeup look
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence. This step will never change, literally.
For this look I used a lilac eyeliner and the Jawbreaker palette by Jeffree Star!
- First of all, I create the light purple wing line using the crème gel color by Colourpop in “Cry Baby”.
- Then I go over the line with the eyeshadow shade “Gum drop” from the Jawbreaker palette by Jeffree Star. I of course wet my brush to intensify the color.
- On my lower lash line, i apply the shade “Cone”, using a fluffy pencil brush.
- On my tear dot, I apply the shade “Snack”.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Bare With me Skin tint by NYX Cosmetics.
- Concealer: Pro Filt’r Concealer by Fenty Beauty
- Setting powder: Born This Way loose powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Weather collection highlighter palette by Kylie Cosmetics [darker shade]
- Blush: Shimmery match sticks in “Ridiiic” by Fenty Beauty
- Setting spray: Glow mist by Pixi Beauty
- Stunna lip paint in “Uncensored” by Fenty Beauty
And Voilà, a very wearable editorial makeup look!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.