Hello my lovely pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a very quick and easy orange makeup look! This makeup is perfect if you want to create a fresh glam makeup look on the go because I used minimal products. I actually really love how this makeup look turned out, it’s very simple yet so fun!
I won’t be able to publish any post on Monday and Wednesday because I will be in France for a couple of days, just to relax and unwind. And, I don’t have access to internet there.
Now, let’s get into it but don’t forget to check out my previous post: 6 THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO HAVE A GLOWY LOOKING SKIN.
QUICK AND EASY ORANGE MAKEUP LOOK
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence. This step will never change, literally.
For this look, I used minimal products as this is a quick and easy orange summer makeup look. I didn’t use a palette or even heavy makeup!
- First of all, I apply my bronzer all over my crease and on my lower lash line, using the same fluffy brush.
- Then, I created a wing line using my Tattoo Liner in “Trooper Black” by Kat Von D.
- I also applied the highlighter shade on my tear dot.
- On my lower lash line, I applied the Off Tropic Liner in “Mimosa orange by NYX. And blended it using a dense pencil brush.
- Waterline: NYX Off Tropic Liner in “Mimosa Orange”
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Bare With me Skin tint by NYX Cosmetics.
- Concealer: Born This way full coverage concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: Born This Way loose powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Stellar Lights Highlighter palette by Milani.
- Blush: Baked Blush in “Rose D’Oro” by Milani
- Setting spray: Prime And Fine setting spray by Catrice Cosmetics.
- Lip oil by NYX Cosmetics in “sheer blush”
And Voilà – Quick and easy orange makeup!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.