Hello my pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a colorful editorial makeup look. I was not actually sure if I wanted to share this look because it’s actually quite messy [which I like] and I think I could have added more shadows on my lower lash line. And, I actually asked you on Instagram if you wanted me to publish it, most of you said yes, so here it is!
If you want to know how I achieved this colorful editorial makeup look then keep on reading! Don’t forget to check out my latest post: Movies I Watched in July 2019 – From Worst To Best.
Colourful editorial makeup
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence. This step will never change, literally.
For this look, I only used the Jawbreaker palette by Jeffree Star. I actually used a dozen of colors to create this look but I applied all of them the same way. And, I started from my outer part of my eye to the inner part of my eye
- With a dense rounded brush, I apply the shade “Delicious” in my outer V.
- Then next to it, I apply the shade “Bite Me” and next to it “Cotton Candy“
- On top of that pink shimmery shade, I apply “Raspberry“.
- Above my crease, I start with the shade “Licorice” then “Cherry Wet” then “suck“.
- I then apply the shade “Orange juice”.
- Below that shade, I apply “And What?“.
- Finally, in my inner part of my eye, I apply the shade “Lemon Drop“.
- And, in my tear dot, I apply “Snack”.
- For my lower lash line, I first apply “Soaked” using a small dense brush and connect it to the dark blue shade on my lid.
- Then, I apply the shade “Sour“.
- To end this look, I create an open wing line which goes above my crease and added dots. I used Kat Von D’s Tattoo liner in “Trooper Black”.
- Waterline: NYX Off Tropic Liner in “Mimosa Orange”
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- Foundation: Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream by BareMinerals + Bare With me Skintint by NYX Cosmetics.
- Concealer: Born This way full coverage concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: Born This Way loose powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Stellar Lights Highlighter palette by Milani.
- Blush: Baked Blush in “Rose D’Oro” by Milani + “Bubble Gum” from the Jawbreaker palette by Jeffree Star Cosmetics.
- Setting spray: Prime And Fine setting spray by Catrice Cosmetics.
- Lip oil by NYX Cosmetics in “sheer blush” + Suède Matte Lipstick in “Peach Don’t Kill My Vibe” by NYX Cosmetics.
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.