Hello my lovely pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with this Kylie Jenner summer makeup look recreation from her Under The Sea collection. I absolutely love this under the sea makeup look and I love how it turned out on me. I actually did not create this look using her palette but I love how similar it turned out!
Now, if you want to know how I created this look then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW // Jawbreaker palette by Jeffree Star Cosmetics.
Under The Sea Makeup look
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence. This step will never change, literally.
For this look, I used two palettes: the Through My Eyes palette by Colourpop x ILuvSarahii and the Jawbreaker palette by Jeffree Star.
- First of all, I apply the shade “Euphoric” all over my crease
- Second of all, I cut my whole lid with concealer in a round shape.
- Then, I apply the shade “Emerald Dream” in the outer part of my lid.
- Afterwards, I grab the shade “Snack” from my Jawbreaker palette and apply it in the inner part of my lid.
- Then, I draw a wing line using my Tattoo Liner by Kat Von D.
- In my tear dot, I apply the shade “Jawbreaker“.
- In my lower lash line, I apply the shade “Euphoric” again.
- Mascara: Lash Princess false lash effect by Essence
- In my water line, I apply the gel eyeliner by Marc Jacobs in “Brownie”.
- Foundation: Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream by BareMinerals + Bare With me Skintint by NYX Cosmetics + CoverFX Custom Enhance Drops in “Moonlight”.
- Concealer: Born This way full coverage concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: Born This Way loose powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Stellar Lights Highlighter palette by Milani.
- Blush: Baked Blush in “Rose D’Oro” by Milani +darker shade from the Stellar Lights highlighter palette by Milani
- Setting spray: Prime And Fix setting spray by Catrice
- Lip oil by NYX Cosmetics in “sheer blush” + Lip liner in “Bombshell” by Huda Beauty
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.