Hello my pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a fire eye makeup look. I actually saw this makeup look on a runaway show, not sure which, but I really liked it and really wanted to recreate it.
If you want to know how I created this look then keep on reading! Also, don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW // Baked Blush by Milani Cosmetics.
Flame eye makeup look
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence. This step will never change, literally.
- First of all, I drew the outlines of the flames with Colourpop’s Crème Gel Color in “Punch”. For brush, I used
- Then, I filled it with the same product using a bigger brush.
- Lashes: Demi-Wispies by Ardell
- On my lower lash line, I applied some bronzer, just to give my eyes some dimension.
- In my waterline, I used the Off Tropic Pro Liner in “Mimosa Orange” by NYX Cosmetics.
- Mascara: Lash Blast Volume by Covergirl.
- Foundation: Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream by BareMinerals
- Concealer: Born This way full coverage concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: Born This Way loose powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Stellar Lights Highlighter palette by Milani.
- Blush: Shimmery Matchstix in “Chili Mango” by Fenty Beauty
- Setting spray: Prime And Fix setting spray by Catrice
- Lip oil by NYX Cosmetics in “sheer blush”.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this flame eye makeup look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
This look is so cool! Love yellow shadow for the summer
thank you so much xx
Such a interesting and show stopping look. I love how good yellow looks on your brown eyes. xx
aww thank you very much xx
I love it! You are so precise!
thank you so much love!!!! xx