Hello my pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a glowy bronze makeup look. I have not created a bronzy makeup look in a long time and you guys know I love a good golden look! I am publishing this post a bit late because I didn’t have the time to write it yesterday so I had to write today.
I do plan on buying myself a ring light cause taking photos with natural lighting is getting annoying and unprofessional
Anyways, if you want to know how I achieved this glowy bronze makeup look then keep on reading! Also, don’t forget to check out my previous post: GOING CRUELTY-FREE // the ultimate guide.
Glowy Bronze Makeup Look
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence. This step will never change, literally.
For this look, I used my Soft Glam Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- First of all, I apply the shade “Brunt Orange” all over my crease in a upward motion [so that my eyes look elevated]
- Second of all, I apply the shade “Cyprus Umber” which is a dark brown shade in my outer V. Also, in a upward motion.
- Then, I darken my outer V using the black shade “Noir“
- Afterwards, I apply the shade “Bronze” which is an intense gold in my inner V and center lid, as if I was doing a cut-crease.
- Finally, I apply the shade “Glistening” in my tear dot, to open my eyes and complete the look. ]
- To add a bit more glitter to the look. I applied the glitter liner in “Midnight Cowboy” by Urban Decay in the line of my crease.
- I follow the same steps for my lower lash line, except that I don’t apply the golden shade.
- Fake lashes: Demi Wispies by Ardell
- Mascara: Lash Blast volume by Covergirl
- Foundation: Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream by BareMinerals
- Concealer: Born This way full coverage concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: Born This Way loose powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Stellar Lights Highlighter palette by Milani.
- Blush: Shimmery Matchstix in “Chili Mango” by Fenty Beauty
- Setting spray: Prime And Fix setting spray by Catrice
- Lip Pencil in “Bombshell” by Huda Beauty + Fenty Glow Gloss Bomb by Fenty Beauty
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this orange eye makeup look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
Beautiful look Joy, you’re so glowy! And your lashes look so fluttery.
thank you very much xx
The gold shade on your eyelid is sooo gorgeous!!! Great look I love it! Glowy looks are my favorite for the summer!
And I feel the same about taking pics in natural light, sometimes I dont even have good natural lighting because it’s been super gloomy and cloudy over here. I cant afford a ring light right now 😭
Anyway love this look!
thank you so much!! yes I need to save money to get myself the ring light, I do love natural light sometimes, it looks warm and nice!!
Natural light is usually the best for makeup but can’t deny that sometimes it’s not enough lol
♥️ such invaluable information. Thanks for sharing. xx
Thank you for passing by xx
Look gorgeous! Xx