Hello my lovely pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you a pride makeup look. This is actually the first time I ever create a pride makeup look, for some reason. Anyways, I really loved how this makeup look turned out, it is so fun and festive!
If you want to know how I achieved this makeup look, then keep on reading. Also, don’t forget to check out my latest post: A WEEK IN MY LIFE // summer edition.
Pride Makeup Look
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence. This step will never change, literally.
For this look, I used the Morphe x James Charles palette, as it contains all of the shades that you need to create a rainbow look!
- First of all, I prime my eye lids with a concealer and I don’t set it, for the colors to stick on the concealer.
- Second of all, I apply the yellow shade “bee” in my inner corner and green shade “Social Blade” in my other inner corner.
- Then, I apply the orange shade “518” in the center of my lid and blue shade “playground” in the other center of my lid.
- Afterwards, I apply the red shade “You’re kidding” in my outer V and the purple shade “Escape” in my other outer V.
- Then, I blend everything very lightly with a big fluffy brush. Just to get rid of any harsh lines.
- I follow the same steps in my lower lash line using the opposite colors.
- In my water line, I apply the brown eyeliner by Marc Jacobs Beauty, the highliner gel crayon in “Brownie”.
- In my tear dot, I apply the glitter line by Urban Decay in “Pyro”.
- For mascara, I use the lash princess false lash effect by Essence.
- Last step, I apply my pearls around my eyes, in a messy yet organized way.
- Foundation: Your Skin But Better CC cream by IT Cosmetics
- Concealer: Born This way full coverage concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: Born This Way loose powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Super shock cheek glitter in “Spellbound”
- Blush: Shimmery Matchstix in “Chili Mango” by Fenty Beauty
- Setting spray: Lavender Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Matte liquid lipstick in “Bombshell” by Huda Beauty
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this orange eye makeup look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.