Hello my lovely pumpkins and happy Monday! Today, I am sharing with you an orange eye makeup look + blue liner. It’s actually the makeup look I wore on my birthday. I wanted to wear something simple, quick yet fun and creative. I got inspired by once again my favorite beauty youtuber, Julia Adams who had a similar makeup look in her plant video.
If you want to know how I achieved this look, then keep on reading. And, don’t forget to check out my previous post: 23RD BIRTHDAY, 23 FACTS ABOUT ME.
Also, the last makeup look I shared on my blog is: COLOURFUL SMOKEY EYE MAKEUP TUTORIAL.
Orange Eye Makeup Look + Blue Liner
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence. This step will never change, literally.
For this look, I used the palette “Through My Eyes” by Colourpop x ILusarahii. I created three looks with this palette, check it out here.
- First of all, I apply the shade “Wild Soul”, a yellow mustard all over my crease.
- Second of all, I apply the shade “Canela”, a shimmery orange brown, in my outer V, to darken the look.
- Then, I apply the glitter shade “Mesmer-eyez” in the inner part of my lid.
- Finally, I create my wing line.
- I follow the same step in my lower lash line, except for the glitter shade.
- I apply some blue eyeliner, Slide-on eye pencil in “Azur” by NYX, in my water line. Then, I take it out close to my wing line.
- With an angled brush, I apply below the blue eyeliner, a black line using my cake pencil in black by Kat Von D. I also apply it in the outer part of my lower lash line.
- For my tear dot, I apply the shade “Lùcido”
- Mascara: Lash Princess False Lash Effect by Essence
- Foundation: Your Skin But Better CC cream by IT Cosmetics
- Concealer: Born This way full coverage concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: Born This Way loose powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Highlighter palette from the Weather Collection by Kylie Cosmetics
- Blush: Shimmery Matchstix in “Chili Mango” by Fenty Beauty
- Setting spray: Lavender Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Lip Liner in Dolce K by Kylie Cosmetics + Lip Balm in “Nude” by Tarte Cosmetics
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this orange eye makeup look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.