Hello my lovely pumpkins and happy Friday!!
Today, I am sharing with you my glowy foundation routine. To be more precise, I am sharing with you how to achieve a glowy, natural yet flawless base using the bare minimum. This glowy foundation routine is ideal for summer and for winter. If you guys know me at all, you know that I am NOT a full coverage queen. I prefer light coverage foundation, or even, no foundation at all. I hate the feeling of heavy foundation and I prefer natural looking base.
(different day but same base – as you can see, my face looks very glowy, you can still spot my beauty marks but my face still looks flawless)
Anyways, If you want to know how to achieve a glowy and natural base, then this video is for you.
- Born This Way foundation by Too Face – get here
- Banana Bright Primer by OleHenriksen – get here
- Rainforest of the sea foundation by Tarte Cosmetics – get here
- Tinted Moisturizer by BareMinerals – get here
- Pro Filtr concealer by Fenty Beauty – get here
- Born this way ethereal loose powder by Too Faced – get here
- Peach perfect mattifying loose powder by Too Faced – get here
- Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth bronzer by Fenty Beauty – get here
- Killawat highlighter in “Hustla Baby” by Fenty Beauty – get here
- Baked powder blush “Rose D’oro” by Milani – get here
- Lavender Facial spray by Mario Badescu – get here
Don’t forget to check out my previous post which is a makeup look: SUMMER GLAM // Blue Halo Eye Makeup, and thank you so much for watching.