Hello my lovely pumpkins!
Today, I am sharing with you a blue halo eye makeup. This is definitely one of my favorite glam looks I’ve ever created. The pop of blue definitely gives a summer vibe to this intense smokey eye and this is why I love it so much. I paired this blue halo eye makeup look with a glossy nude lip to keep the main focus on the eyes.
Now, if you want to know how to create a blue halo eye makeup, step by step, then keep on reading. Don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW // Melted Chrome Eyeshadow by Essence. It is a review on the Melted Chrome Eyeshadow by Essence.
- “Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara” by Essence
To create this look I used two palettes: the Soft Glam palette by Anastasia Beverlyhills and the Weekend Festival palette by BH Cosmetics.
- First, I apply the shade “Burnt Orange” from my Soft Glam palette on my crease, on my outer and inner V. I try my best to avoid the center of my lid.
- Second, I apply the shade “Rustic” on my outer and inner V
- Then, with a more precise brush, I take the shade “Cyprus Umber” to darken my outer V and inner V.
- To create the blue halo eye, I take a blue pencil liner. The one that I used is the Slide-on eye pencil in “Azur” by NYX. I apply it in the center of my lid, then blend it with a flat brush. I keep adding more blue until I get the color that I want and I keep blending until everything looks flawless.
- After that, I go back with to my Soft Glam palette and apply the black shade on my outer and inner V.
- Finally, I apply the shade “Ultimate” from my Weekend Festival palette on top of where I applied the blue liner to intensify the color even more.
- I follow the same steps on my lower lash line and I apply black eye liner in my water line.
- Fake lashes: Demi-whispies by Ardell
- Mascara: Perversion mascara by Urban Decay
- Foundation: Tinted moisturizer by BareMinerals
- Concealer: Pro Filtr concealer by Fenty Beauty
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Sun Stalk’r Bronzer in “Island Ting” by Fenty Beauty
- Highlighter: Highlighting palette in “Rose Glow” by Milani
- Blush: Powder blush in “Romantic Rose” by Milani
- Setting spray: Lavender Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Lip Liner in “Dolce K” by Kylie Cosmetics + Plumping lip gloss in “Nude Shimmer” by Milani.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.