Hello my lovely pumpkins and happy Wednesday!!
Today, I am sharing with you this editorial makeup look, basically an extreme glossy makeup look. I really wanted to create a glossy eye makeup, I was always attracted to this trend which I think is not in anymore but well :p Also, I am having a really hectic week, I have so much shit going on. Let me know how your week is going, I love having conversations with you <3
Anyways, if you want to know how I achieved this very David Bowie kind of look, then keep on reading. AND, don’t forget to check out my previous post: REVIEW & SWATCHES // Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush by Buxom
- Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara by Essence
For this look I only used on single eyeshadow, the one from Sugarpill Cosmetics in “Mochi”
- I applied several coats of the mint shade all over my lid and I blended it out of course. I tried my best to give it a triangular shape.
- Then, I applied my Ultra Glossy Lip by IluvSarahii x Colourpop all over the shade.
- For my lower lash line, I simply applied a little bit of bronzer to create a shadow.
- I then drew three dots in the corner of my eyes using my Tattoo Liner by Kat Von D.
- For mascara, I applied the Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay. This one gives me a natural looking lashes.
- Foundation: Banana Bright Face Primer by Olehenriksen + Born This Way Foundation by Too Faced
- Concealer: Fenty Beauty concealer
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Loose Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Butter Bronzer by Physician’s Formula
- Highlighter: Cover FX Custom Enhancer drops in “Moonlight” + Killawat Highlighter in “Hustla Baby” by Fenty Beauty
- Blush: Prime Infused blush by Buxom in “Mykonos”
- Setting spray: Lavender Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Ultra Glossy Lip by ILuvSarahii x Colourpop
- Stunna Lip Paint in “Uncensored” by Fenty Beauty
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.