Hello my lovely pumpkins and happy Friday!
Today, I am sharing with you my night time routine in Canada, so what I do when I come home from university. In this video, I share with you my night time skincare routine. I think it is important for a beauty blogger [for anyone really], to have a good skin care routine in order to have a clear and nice skin, perfect as a base for makeup but also because foundation can clog your pores, make your acne look worst. Even since I started this routine, my skin has been AMAZING, it has been so clear, so glowy, even and my acne spots are slowly disappearing. Of course, I still have to share with you my morning skincare routine, which is actually more simple and requires less products than my night time skincare routine.
I really hope you guys will enjoy watching this video, don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and to give this video a like, it would mean the world to me!!
What I Use
In the video, I explain how each products have helped my skin and why I use them.
- Coconut Oil
- Soap And Glory Face Soap And Clarity Vitamin C Facial Wash
- Whitening Mask by Mario Badescu
- Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution by The Ordinary – Get from Sephora.
- Salicylic Acid 2% solution by The Ordinary – Get from Sephora
- DetoxifEYE mask by Pixi Beauty
- 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil by The Ordinary – Get from Sephora
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links which means I make a small commission from any purchase you make with my link at NO extra cost to you!