Hello my lovely pumpkins!
We are finally getting warmer temperatures here in Montréal and I am loving it, it’s not completely spring but you can feel the change of the season. Today, I am sharing with you this yellow eye makeup look with flower freckles, it’s a very bright, very floral makeup look, to welcome spring. I love how this makeup look turned out, I already love yellow eye makeup looks and anything floral really. This is definitely not the kind of makeup look I would wear out but I did go out with it and I got so many compliments :P!!
Now, if you want to know I achieved this look then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous post, which is a review: THROUGH MY EYES PALETTE BY COLOURPOP X ILUVSARAHII – Review & Swatches
- Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara by Essence
For this look, I used the Morphs x James Charles palette.
- So first of all, I applied the shade “Bee” which is a yellow shade, on my crease, above my crease and on my lid. So basically, everywhere :p
- Then, I applied the shade “518” which is an orange shade, in my outer V to darken the look and create more dimension.
- I used those two shades and did the same thing to my lower lash line
- Then, I created a wing line using my Tattoo Liner by Kat Von D
- For my tear dot, I use the Glitter Liner by Urban Decay in “Pyro”.
- And in my water line I used the Cake EyePencil by Kat Von D.
- Foundation: Banana Bright Face Primer by Olehenriksen + Born This Way Foundation by Too Faced
- Concealer: Fenty Beauty concealer
- Setting powder: Peach Perfect Loose Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Butter Bronzer by Physician’s Formula
- Highlighter: Killawat Highlighter in “Hustla Baby” by Fenty Beauty and Amrezy Highlighter by Anastasia Beverlyhills (also on my brow bone)
- Blush: Prime Infused blush by Buxom in “Mykonos”
- Setting spray: Lavender Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
To create the floral freckles:
- I first created regular freckles using my brow pencil by NYX in the shade “Espresso”. I created some uneven dot across my nose and on my cheeks.
- Then, I started drawing flowers of different colors: Crème Gel Crayon in “Punch” by Colourpop for the yellow, Crème Gel Crayon in “Cry Baby” by Colourpop for the Lavender, White Liquid Eyeliner by NYX, Ink Well Liner in “Lolita” by Kat Von D for the pink and finally, Essence Long-lasting eye pencil in “I have a green” for the green.
- I also applied some white dots around the flowers.
- Ultra Glossy lip in “Bobbidi” by Colourpop
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.