Hello my lovely pumpkins and happy Friday!
Today I am sharing with you a makeup tutorial, it’s an olive toned smokey eye, I’ve been very into green eyeshadow lately and I love how this makeup look turned out! I did use several different palettes and I am sorry about that, I know how annoying it but I couldn’t have achieved this makeup look with one palette only. Also, i am very sorry that this video is without a voice over, i actually did not have the time to record, i had a very hectic week. I hope that i will have the time for my next makeup tutorial. Forgive me
- Eyeshadow primer: Born This way Multi-use Sculpting Concealer by Too Faced
- Loose powder: Born This Way Loose Powder by Too Faced
- Morphe x James Charles palette, shades “Tune” as the transition shade, “Tea” and “daddy” in my outer V
- Huda Beauty Emerald Palette, shade Olive Toned brown and Gold shade with green undertone [same row as the brown].
- Weekend Festival palette by BH Cosmetics, shade “Euphora”
- Fake lashes by Ardell
- Perversion mascara by Urban Decay
- Black Highliner gel crayon by Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Lips: Buttergloss by NYX in “Madeleine”
I hope you enjoy watching, Don’t forget to subscribe and give the video a like