Hello my dear pumpkins and welcome back!!
Today, I am sharing with you this very soft and angelic makeup look. I love how it turned out to be honest. I did get inspired by a makeup look that I saw on Youtube, but instead of blue smokey eye, the youtube used more light and peachy colors.
By the way, I have changed my base routine a million times just because I hate foundation but I still have to have a flawless base when I wear makeup so I did find myself an amazing routine that allows my skin to peek through yet still looks flawless!! can’t wait to share it with you!
Anyways, if you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous post where I talk about new makeup launches: NEW MAKEUP LAUNCHES | what I am eyeing and not buying
You can also check out my previous makeup look that I created for Valentine’s Day: Valentine’s Day Makeup Look ’19
- Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara by Essence
For this look, I used the Morphs x James Charles palette as well as a single eyeshadow by Essence.
- Starting with the Morphe palette, I used the shade “punch me” all over and above my crease as a transition shade.
- Next, I used the dark blue shade “cola” all over my lid. I applied several layers to build up the shade and make it as dark as possible. I also brought it up to my crease and blended it with the transition shade.
- Over that blue shade, I applied the Melted Chrome Eyeshadow by Essence in “Platinum Nights” which is a gorgeous blue/grey shade.
- I followed the same steps on my lower lash line
- In my tear dot and brow bone, I applied my purple holographic highlighter.
- For the wings wing line :p I used the white Liquid eyeliner by NYX. I simply started with a simple “wave: above my crease, so it doesn’t transfer, then I completed my wave with extra lines to make it look like wings.
- In my waterline, I applied the black long lasting eye pencil by Essence.
- For mascara, I used my Lash Princess False Lash Effect by Essence
- Primer: Silk Canvas Primer by Tatcha
- Foundation: Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream by BareMinerals
- Concealer: Born This way Multi-use Sculpting Concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: Born This Way Loose Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Butter Bronzer by Physician’s Formula
- Highlighter: Super Shock Cheek Glitter highlighter in “Spellbound”
- Blush: Prime Infused blush by Buxom in “Mykonos”
- Setting spray: Lavender Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Lux Lipstick in “Ariel” by Colourpop and Gloss Bomb in “Fenty Glow” by Fenty Beauty.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog.