Hello my pumpkins and happy late Valentine’s Day
I hope you guys had an amazing day yesterday with your loved ones, boyfriends, husbands, girlfriends, wives, family, anyone really, Valentine’s Day is here to celebrate all kinds of love. I shared with you on Wednesday a Valentine’s Day makeup look, go check it out here. Anyways today is a youtube video like every Friday and I am sharing with you a clothing haul as well as a beauty haul!! These types of videos are my favorite to watch to be honest, so I thought I would make one myself, a short one.
I also want to quickly mention that I won’t be posting anything next week because I have my mid-term exams so I want to focus on them, study well. I also have a lot of projects to work on.
Beauty products mentioned:
- Stunna Lip Paints by Fenty Beauty in the shade “uncensored” and “Unveil” [click on the shades name for the link]
- Fenty Beauty Concealer – check out my review here and get yours from here
- Wanderlust Prime Infused blush by BUXOM in the shade “Mykonos” – get from here
- Born This Way Ethereal Setting powder Mini by Too Faced – get from here
- Butter Bronzer by Physician’s Formula – get from here
- Lash Princess False Lash Effect by Essence – get from here or if you live in Lebanon get from Mykady.com and use my discount code “MyJoy”
- Melted Chrome Eyeshadow by Essence – get from here or again if you live in Lebanon get from Mykady.com and use my discount code “MyJoy”
- Epic Ink Liner by NYX- get from here
- 3 pairs of earrings from H&M – get from here
- Mustard Yellow rib knit top from H&M – get from here
- White rib knit top from H&M – get from here
- Beige turtleneck form H&M which I can’t find online. sorry.
- Faux Patent Leather Combat Boots form Forever 21 – get from here
- Eyelash Print pajama set from Forever 21 – get from here
- Velvet night robe but I couldn’t find it online, sorry :/
Home Decor items mentioned:
- Magazine organizer form Amazon – get from here
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links which means I make a small commission from any purchase you make with my link at NO extra cost to you!
I hope you enjoy watching, Don’t forget to subscribe and give the video a like
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
Ok I’ve a lot to say:
1) you are going to LOVE the fenty lip paint! The red is gorgeous!
2) I’m so happy you got the essence eyeshadow! I told you they were so stunning and I’m glad you actually like them.
3) I kind of agree on the packaging of the butter bronzer but you might have got an expired one because mine smells heavenly, like coconut (I actually just sniffed it again and I don’t really smell anything clay like)
noooo really? expired? how come, it was closed when I got it, very well sealed, that’s so weird! I tried the fenty lip paint, I loved it, the red is so beautiful!!!
It could happen, maybe it was on the shelf for too long or maybe it was a bad batch. It should smell like coconut. I’m glad you liked the lip paint though
I need to do a haul like this. So many awesome products that I’ve never tried!
I love hauls to be honest!! thanks for passing by xx
I found a few things on this list that I want to try. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for watching xx
Love this post!
Love the products and the video, thanks and have a great day.
thank you love xx
I loved the video. I’m so glad you got Essence Melted Chrome eye shadows, I adore them, such a great formula. xx
yesss!! I am so happy too, I don’t regret buying them at all!!
I’m not much of a make up connoisseur, but I’m intrigued by some of your finds. Thanks for sharing!
I am happy that my video helped!! thanks for passing by xx
♥️ The black robe is genius! I agree that being home in nice pajamas makes a big difference mentally. xx
Thank you very much xx
I am loving all of these items! I love a nice pair of PJ’s to relax in!!
I am loving all these items! I agree, a nice set of PJ’s are the best!!
Thank you!! yes I love having a pretty and comfortable Pj’s
Such fun suggestions! I love to get recommendations so this is great for me for indulging in self-care!! Thanks!
Thank you ^^
I haven’t tried any of these beauty products. I love the mustard top 🙂