Hello my dear pumpkins and welcome back to my blog!
Today, I am sharing with you this soft Valentine’s Day makeup look, this is not the kind of look I would wear on a date but I like getting creative and I love how this romantic makeup look turned out, obviously the focus on the eyes, as usual.
I am actually not sharing a lot of makeup looks in general because I am actually falling out of love with makeup, I don’t know why, the industry is boring me, I am not liking anything new that’s coming out and I am sick of forcing myself to buy all new makeup just to stay relevant and for people to read my reviews. If I buy makeup, it’s for me and of course to share my honest opinion with you. And also, I am just not inspired anymore to create makeup looks. I don’t know. Maybe it’s just a phase.
Anyways, if you want to know how I created this look, then keep on reading and don’t forget to check out my previous post: Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer by Fenty Beauty – Review & Swatches
Also check out my previous makeup look here
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
For this look I used two palettes the Desert Dusk palette by Huda Beauty and the Morphs X James Charles palette
- First I applied the shade “Musk” from the desert dusk palette on top of my crease.
- Then, “Love That” from the James Charles palette in my crease, to darken it. And all over my lid.
- Afterwards, “boutique” from also the James Charles palette in my outer V.
- Then, I applied the holographic shade “retrograde” from the desert dusk palette all over my lid.
- I applied the highlighter that I applied on my face on my brow bone and tear dot.
- To draw the hearts, I used the Epic Ink Liner by NYX, White Liquid eyeliner by NYX and Lolita Ink Well Liner by Kat Von D. To create small hearts, I simply created a V then filled it in the take the shape of a heart.
- On my lower lash line, I applied the same shades except for “Retrograde”.
- In my waterline, I applied the black long lasting eye pencil by Essence.
- For mascara, I used my Lash Princess False Lash Effect by Essence
- Primer: Silk Canvas Primer by Tatcha
- Foundation: Born This Way foundation by Too Faced
- Concealer: Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Concealer
- Setting powder: Born This Way Loose Powder by Too Faced
- Contour/Bronzer: Butter Bronzer by Physician’s Formula
- Highlighter: Love you so mochi highlighting palette in “lit life”, I applied the pink shade.
- Blush: Prime Infused blush by Buxom in “Mykonos”
- Setting spray: Lavender Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Dolce K” by Kylie Cosmetics
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email if you don’t have a WordPress account].
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
this look is so cute and wearable! xo
Thank you very much xx
I love the look. I’m new to your blog and happy to see you’re a fellow Montrealer.
As for the makeup, maybe take a step back and see if the inspiration comes again.
Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty
Thank you so much!! welcome to my blog hahaha :p Montreal is awesome, I am loving it so far!! yes I need to do that to feel inspired again
Beautiful look, I love the shade of blush you are wearing. I just added it to my makeup wish list. xx
Thank you!! yes it’s actually new, I got it from BUXOM!!!
Such a beautiful look! Xx