Hello my lovely pumpkins and welcome back!
Today’s post is another youtube video, as you are noticing, I am publishing my videos every Friday and today, I am sharing with you my beauty favorites, so all of the makeup/skincare products I’ve been loving these past few months and that I’ve been using on a daily basis during the season of winter!
The products mentioned are:
- Skingym beauty roller – get here or from Urban Outfitters
- BareMinerals Complexion rescue Tinted Moisturizer – get here
- Pressed Powder Bronzer by Colourpop – get here but I couldn’t find the exact shade, I linked a shade that is similar.
- Shimmery Match Stix in “Ridiiic” by Fenty Beauty – get here
- Killawatt Highlighter in “Hustla Baby” – get the full-size here or travel version here
- Heavy Metal glitter eyeliner by Urban Decay – get “Midnight cowboy” here and “Pyro” here
- Lux Lipstick by Colourpop in “Ariel” – sadly this shade is not available anymore 🙁
- Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Extra Saucy” by Dose Of Colors – get here
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links which means I make a small commission from any purchase you make with my link at NO extra cost to you!
I hope you enjoy watching, Don’t forget to subscribe and give the video a like
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
Ooh I think the skin tint will have to go on my shopping list! I’m the same in that I don’t like heavy foundations x
yes I definitely recommend it!! Thanks for passing by xx
That fenty beauty shimmery blush is so pretty. I love how it looked on your skin in GRWM video, it suits your skin tone perfectly. Lovely favorites. xx
Thank you so much!! yes I love this blush so much!!