Hello my lovely pumpkins and happy Monday!
Today, I am sharing with you this makeup look, I really love how the eye makeup look turned out. To be honest, I actually repeated the look 3 times, the two first times, it was a complete disaster :p and that’s why I always start my makeup with my eyes first. I am actually very clumsy and not gentle so I tend to repeat an eye makeup look more than one time :p. Also, I am very sorry because I am publishing this post very late, I stayed all night editing my video cause I won’t to have time to do so this week with university. I seriously need to follow better my sleep schedule and be asleep by 11pm.
Anyways, I hope you like this makeup look and appreciate the effort I put into it :p don’t forget to check out my previous post: 10 Makeup Brands I Want To Try in 2019! and keep on reading if you want to know how I achieved this look!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
- To start with, I created a thick wing line without filling it using my black Vinyl liquid eyeliner by NYX
- Then, I created a second wing line also without filling it using my Lolita Ink Well Liner by Kat Von D
- On my lower lash line, I mixed the shades “Love That” “Single” and “skip” from my Morphe X James Charles palette
- On my tear dot, I applied my Killawat highlighter in “Hustla Baby” by Fenty Beauty
- In my water liner, I used the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in “Blacquer”
- For fake lashes, I used the Faux Mink by Ardell
- And for mascara, I used my Perversion mascara by Urban Decay
- Primer: Photo finish Smooth and Blur primer by Smashbox
- Foundation: Born This Way foundation by Too Faced
- Concealer: Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: Luxury Banana Powder by Makeup Revolution
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade and Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Killawat Highlighter in “Hustla Baby” by Fenty Beauty
- Blush: High Definition blush in “Amber” by NYX
- Setting spray: Lavender Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Lux Lipstick in “Ariel” by Colourpop Cosmetics
- Universal gloss bomb by Fenty Beauty.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email if you don’t have a WordPress account].