Hello my lovely pumpkins and happy Monday!
Today, I am sharing with you 3 makeup looks that I created with Disney Designer Collection palette by Colourpop! I really love this palette and I think that you can create so many different looks with it hence why I am publishing this post. I shared my opinion on the whole collection on my Instagram story a few weeks ago, you can check that out in my highlight “weekly favs”!
Don’t forget to read my previous post which is 5 Accessories Everyone Should Have in Their Wardrobe! and let’s get into this one!
1st Makeup Look – Glitter Halo Cut Crease
I shared this makeup look about a month ago and I am still obsessed with it [because honestly, it was the first time I tried a halo cut crease and look how sleek it is!!!!] – you can check the full makeup tutorial here
- First of all, I applied the shade “Grumpy” above and on my crease.
- Second of all, I applied the shade “Abu” on my crease
- Then, I applied the shade “Midnight Curfew” in my outer and inner V
- Afterwards, I carved my crease in the center of lid to achieve a cut crease halo eye.
- I of course, blended out the harsh edges with that same black shade
- Then, I applied the shade “Thingamabob” all over the concealer and in my tear dot.
- Finally, I applied some Heavy Metal glitter liner by Urban Decay in “Pyro” on my crease where the cut crease ends and only at the edge of the cut crease.
- For the bottom, I followed the same steps, applied that black shade, then the two crease shades and I applied some glitter liner in the center and drew a line [as if my eyes were tearing up]
- For my waterline, I applied some black eye pencil from Essence
- For mascara, I used my Lash Princess False Lash Effect by Essence
- Lux Lipstick in “Ariel” by Colourpop Cosmetics
2nd Makeup Look – Soft Silver Smokey Eye
This look was inspired by a look that I saw on Fenty Beauty’s youtube channel [check it out here]!
- First of all, I used the shade “Triton” all over my lid and crease
- Second of all, I used “Abu” to create a wing line
- Then, I used “Midnight Curfew” to darken that wing line.
- Afterwards, I created a sort of wing line above my crease with the shade “Thingamabob”
- For my lower lash line, I used a lot of the black shade “Midnight Curfew” and blended it with “Triton”.
- I applied some black liner in my water line and my highlighter in my tear dot.
- For mascara, I used the my Lash Princess False Lash Effect by Essence
- Lux Lipstick by colourpop in “Snow White”.
3rd Makeup Look – Pink Cut Crease
Last look is this purple-pink makeup look, I really like how it turned but it’s my least favorite because I totally improvised this look and I don’t think the crease colors go well with the wing line I created but well, let me know what you think!
- I started off this look with the shade “Juju” which I applied above my crease. As well as “Abu”, to darken my crease
- Then, I carved my crease with concealer and applied the shade “Chip” all over the concealer
- Then to create this thick wing line, I started with the shade “Magic Carpet”, “Poison apple”. in my inner corners I applied “Fairy God mother” and on my tear dot I applied “Prince Charming”.
- I followed the same steps for my lower lash line.
- Using a precise brush, I applied “Prince Charming” where I carved my crease
- Then using my heavy metal glitter liner by Urban Decay in “Pyro”, I went over it and I applied at the outer corner of my wing line.
- I also applied some black eyeliner in my water line and applied some mascara.
- Lux Lipstick by Colourpop in “Ariel” and on top of it, the ultra glossy lip by Colourpop in “bobbidi”.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email if you don’t have a WordPress account].