Hello my lovely pumpkins and happy Monday!
Today, I am sharing with you 3 makeup looks that I created with Disney Designer Collection palette by Colourpop! I really love this palette and I think that you can create so many different looks with it hence why I am publishing this post. I shared my opinion on the whole collection on my Instagram story a few weeks ago, you can check that out in my highlight “weekly favs”!
Don’t forget to read my previous post which is 5 Accessories Everyone Should Have in Their Wardrobe! and let’s get into this one!
1st Makeup Look – Glitter Halo Cut Crease
I shared this makeup look about a month ago and I am still obsessed with it [because honestly, it was the first time I tried a halo cut crease and look how sleek it is!!!!] – you can check the full makeup tutorial here
- First of all, I applied the shade “Grumpy” above and on my crease.
- Second of all, I applied the shade “Abu” on my crease
- Then, I applied the shade “Midnight Curfew” in my outer and inner V
- Afterwards, I carved my crease in the center of lid to achieve a cut crease halo eye.
- I of course, blended out the harsh edges with that same black shade
- Then, I applied the shade “Thingamabob” all over the concealer and in my tear dot.
- Finally, I applied some Heavy Metal glitter liner by Urban Decay in “Pyro” on my crease where the cut crease ends and only at the edge of the cut crease.
- For the bottom, I followed the same steps, applied that black shade, then the two crease shades and I applied some glitter liner in the center and drew a line [as if my eyes were tearing up]
- For my waterline, I applied some black eye pencil from Essence
- For mascara, I used my Lash Princess False Lash Effect by Essence
- Lux Lipstick in “Ariel” by Colourpop Cosmetics
2nd Makeup Look – Soft Silver Smokey Eye
This look was inspired by a look that I saw on Fenty Beauty’s youtube channel [check it out here]!
- First of all, I used the shade “Triton” all over my lid and crease
- Second of all, I used “Abu” to create a wing line
- Then, I used “Midnight Curfew” to darken that wing line.
- Afterwards, I created a sort of wing line above my crease with the shade “Thingamabob”
- For my lower lash line, I used a lot of the black shade “Midnight Curfew” and blended it with “Triton”.
- I applied some black liner in my water line and my highlighter in my tear dot.
- For mascara, I used the my Lash Princess False Lash Effect by Essence
- Lux Lipstick by colourpop in “Snow White”.
3rd Makeup Look – Pink Cut Crease
Last look is this purple-pink makeup look, I really like how it turned but it’s my least favorite because I totally improvised this look and I don’t think the crease colors go well with the wing line I created but well, let me know what you think!
- I started off this look with the shade “Juju” which I applied above my crease. As well as “Abu”, to darken my crease
- Then, I carved my crease with concealer and applied the shade “Chip” all over the concealer
- Then to create this thick wing line, I started with the shade “Magic Carpet”, “Poison apple”. in my inner corners I applied “Fairy God mother” and on my tear dot I applied “Prince Charming”.
- I followed the same steps for my lower lash line.
- Using a precise brush, I applied “Prince Charming” where I carved my crease
- Then using my heavy metal glitter liner by Urban Decay in “Pyro”, I went over it and I applied at the outer corner of my wing line.
- I also applied some black eyeliner in my water line and applied some mascara.
- Lux Lipstick by Colourpop in “Ariel” and on top of it, the ultra glossy lip by Colourpop in “bobbidi”.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email if you don’t have a WordPress account].
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
I really like this palette x
it’s gorgeous, isn’t it? I am so happy I got it!
I adore the second look, it’s subtle but so eye catching, I love it. All of the looks suit you so well dear. xx
aww thank you!! yes it is very subtle, I actually wore it to the club xx
♥️ all looks, especially the pink! Gorgeous!
aww thank you xx
Love seeing how many looks you can get from one palette x
yes it’s very impressive! thanks for passing by xx
You have created some beautiful look I’m still yet to place an order with colourpop but this has swayed me the shadows they do are so impressive. Great post!
Thank you so much!! xx yes they have good products, I recommend their eyeshadows, lip products but also bronzer, highlighter and blush!!
These are all great looks! My fave is the first! Nicely done ❤️
thank you very much love xx