Hello my dear pumpkins and happy Friday!
Today, I am sharing with you this gorgeous, festive, snowflake makeup look that I created with the Morphs x James Charles Palette. Ugh, this palette is gorgeous, the shades are so stunning and the palette is so versatile! [stay tuned for a review cause that’s coming soon]. I really love how this look turned out, it reminds me a lot of Frozen, my second favorite Disney movie. On another note, my blog engagement has been really low recently because of Christmas, I barely have any comments or likes :p is it happening to you as well?
Now, don’t forget to check out my previous post: Best Of Beauty 2018, I am sharing with you the best makeup products of 2018, in my opinion and let’s get into this post!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
The palette I used for this look is the Morphs x James Charles palette, like I mentioned above. This palette actually has names so I am just gonna use that to indicate the shades I used.
- First of all, I used the shade “Single” [that light purple shade], above my crease and on my crease
- Second of all, I used the shade “Escape” [that dark purple shade] to darken my outer V
- Then, I used the shade “Artistry” [that shimmery purple shade] from my inner V to the center of my lid.
- I applied the same shades, same order, on my lower lash line
- On my tear dot, I applied some Heavy Metal glitter liner by Urban Decay in “Pyro”
- In my waterline, I applied some white Jumbo Eye Pencil by NYX
- With my NYX white liquid eyeliner, I created a wing line and the snowflakes on my eyes [each eye is different but I messed up the other eye a bit, that’s why I am trying my best to hide it XD]
- I also drew some dots all over my face with that white liquid eyeliner and a bit of that glitter eye liner.
- For mascara, I used my Lash Princess False Lash Effect by Essence
- Primer: Silk Canvas Primer by Tatcha [stay tuned for a review]
- Foundation: Born This Way foundation by Too Faced
- Concealer: Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: No filter setting powder by Colourpop [no baking, just applied a little bit all over my face]
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade and Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Super Shock Highlighter in “Spellbound” [such a gorgeous purple highlighter]
- Blush: Shimmery matching Stix in “Ridiiic” by Fenty Beauty.
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Lux Lipstick in “Ariel” by Colourpop Cosmetics
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email if you don’t have a WordPress account].