Hello my dear pumpkins and Merry Christmas
In today’s post, I am sharing with you this very glamorous makeup look for Christmas [or new year’s eve] it’s very easy to do and it’s actually the first time I achieve a halo cut crease eyes, I love how it turned out. I already shared with you a red lip, golden makeup look for the holidays [you can check it out here] so I really wanted to create a look that is silver with nude lips, for the people who don’t like to wear red lipstick.
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
The palette I used is the “It’s A Princess Thing” palette by Colourpop.
- First of all, I applied the shade “Grumpy” above and on my crease.
- Second of all, I applied the shade “Abu” on my crease
- Then, I applied the shade “Midnight Curfew” in my outer and inner V
- Afterwards, I carved my crease in the center of lid to achieve a cut crease halo eye.
- I of course, blended out the harsh edges with that same black shade
- Then, I applied the shade “Thingamabob” all over the concealer and in my tear dot.
- Finally, I applied some Heavy Metal glitter liner by Urban Decay in “Pyro” on my crease where the cut crease ends and only at the edge of the cut crease.
- For the bottom, I followed the same steps, applied that black shade, then the two crease shades and I applied some glitter liner in the center and drew a line [as if my eyes were tearing up]
- For my waterline, I applied some black eye pencil from Essence
- For mascara, I used my Lash Princess False Lash Effect by Essence
- Primer: Silk Canvas Primer by Tatcha [stay tuned for a review]
- Foundation: Born This Way foundation by Too Faced
- Concealer: Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: No filter setting powder by Colourpop [no baking, just applied a little bit all over my face]
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade and Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Weather Collection highlighting palette by Kylie Cosmetics
- Blush: Shimmery matching Stix in “Ridiiic” by Fenty Beauty.
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Lux Lipstick in “Ariel” by Colourpop Cosmetics
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email if you don’t have a WordPress account].