Hello my lovely pumpkins and welcome back to my blog!
Today’s post is really special because I got to collaborate with the beautiful Rebecca from AllThingsAllatt. I’ve always loved her creative mind so I am happy we got to do this. So what we got for you today is two beautiful, fun and creative Christmas makeup looks. Mine reminds me a lot of the Grinch :p. This is my last post until the 21st of December because I have my finals coming up and I have to study and then after I am traveling on the 18th and I don’t think I can publish a post in the plane :p so basically, I won’t publish anything for 2 weeks.
Go check out Rebecca’s creation here and if you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading xx
Also, don’t forget to read my previous post: Christmas Gift Guide For Her & For Him, I shared with you some Christmas gift ideas!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
For this look, I used my Emerald Palette by Huda Beauty
- First of all, I used a brown shade as my transition shade, I think any brown shade would do. I used my 35N morphs palette, above my crease and on my crease
- Second of all, I used this dark green shade, 1, on my crease and outer V.
- Then, I applied that dark shimmery shade, 2, in my outer V.
- Afterwards, I carved my crease and applied that goldfish green shimmery shade, 3, on top and in my tear dot.
- I created a wing line using my Mary Jo K matte liquid lipstick by Kylie Cosmetics
- For my lower lash line, you guys know the drill, same thing as what I applied on my crease, shade 1 and 2.
- Applied my black highliner gel crayon by Marc Jacobs in my water line.
- For fake lashes, I used my Ardell lashes in “Natural” and for mascara, I used my Perversion mascara by Urban Decay.
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox
- Foundation: Born This Way foundation by Too Faced
- Concealer: Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: No filter setting powder by Colourpop [no baking, I just applied a little bit of powder everywhere on my face to slightly mattify it, my skin is currently very dry]
- Contour/Bronzer: Shade and Light palette by Kat Von D
- Highlighter: Super Shock highlighter in “Spellbound”
- Blush: Shimmery matching Stix in “Ridiiic” by Fenty Beauty.
- Lights+Stars: Creating the lanterns was so fun and easy, I started by creating the lines with black eyeliner [I use the one form NYX], then fill the holes with white liquid eyeliner [also, from NYX]. Afterwards, I drew circles in white and filled them in. And, to outline them, I just took my yellow eyeshadow by Sugarpill Cosmetics. in “Buttercupcake” and my matte liquid lipstick in “Mary Jo K” by Kylie Cosmetics [I first applied on my hand, to not make it to harsh]. At the end, I drew dots and stars all around to give my makeup look a more festive look.
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Mary Jo K” by Kylie Cosmetics
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email if you don’t have a WordPress account].