Hello my lovely pumpkins and welcome back!
It’s currently snowing a lot in Montreal, I am so happy cause I love the snow and it puts me directly in a festive, Christmas-y mood. Now the real question is: is it too early to play Christmas songs? Anyways, in today’s post, I am sharing with you my first festive makeup look, I attempted to create a negative space eyeliner, I am pretty happy with the results but it does look a bit messy. I’ve also always loved the combination of brown smokey eyes and wine lips, this is definitely my go-to makeup look, I am not kidding!
Don’t forget to check out my previous post: Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer by Too Faced – Review & Swatches and my previous makeup look: Cool Toned Makeup Look: Purple Smokey Eye + Brown Lips and let’s get into this makeup look!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
For this look, I used my “I Think I Love You” palette by Colourpop. A gorgeous neutral palette. I wrote a review on it a really long time ago, go can check it out here. To crease the negative space eyeliner, I actually put it a tape near my eye, for the shape.
- I started this look with the shade “1” all over my crease and above my crease [I know the names are written in the back but I am too lazy to actually search]
- I applied the shade “2”, on my crease as well but focusing it in my outer V.
- Then, shade “3”, all over my inner V to the center of my lid.
- I removed the tape and clean cut was created but I fixed it with concealer.
- I lined the edge of my cut with a shimmery liquid eyeshadow from NYX. The NYX Lingerie Eye Tint in “Nude To Me”.
- For my inner corner, I applied my Highlighter.
- For my lower lash line, as usual, applied the same as my crease so shade 1 and 2, shade 3 in my inner part.
- For fake lashes, I used the Faux Mink lashes by Ardel
- For my waterline, I applied the Highliner gel crayon by Marc Jacobs in shade “Brownie”.
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox
- Foundation: Born This Way foundation by Too Faced
- Concealer: Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer by Too Faced
- Setting powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Contour/Bronzer: Pressed Powder Bronzer by Colourpop in “In it to win it”
- Highlighter: Weather Collection Highlighting palette by Kylie Cosmetics
- Blush: Shimmery matching Stix in “Ridiiic” by Fenty Beauty.
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Dose Of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Extra Saucy” – I have review on this baby here – and you can get yours from Beauty Bay cause I think it’s the perfect red for the holidays!
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email if you don’t have a WordPress account].