Hello my pumpkins!
So in today’s post I am sharing with you this cool toned makeup look, I think, it’s the first time, no wait, I am lying, this is the second time, I ever create a cool toned makeup look cause I don’t know, I don’t own a lot cool toned eyeshadows. I do LOVE how this makeup look turned out though, the colors are so beautiful, it’s actually the first time, I create a purple eye makeup look, that’s for sure and I love it!
By the way, I often film video tutorials on my Instagram story and I explain more thoroughly how I do my makeup looks so if that interests you, don’t hesitate to follow me [I follow back, always, well if your account interests me but I follow back most of the times]. I am also open to any suggestions and questions, I love being of help.
If you want to know all of the details of the look, continue reading but don’t forget to check out my previous post which is Single Pressed Eyeshadows by Sugarpill Cosmetics – Review, Swatches & Dupes.
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
I created this purple eye makeup look using my Amethyst palette by Huda Beauty, I recently wrote a review on it, you can read it here
- To start off this look, I applied the light purple-y shade all over my crease and a bit above my crease
- Afterwards, I took the darker purple shade and applied it in my outer V
- Then, in the center of lid, I applied that shimmery purple-y shade
- In my inner V, I applied that iridescent purple shade.
- Finally, I applied the light pink shimmer shade in my tear dot.
- As usual, I applied the same shade in my lower lash line: shade 2 closer to my lash line and blent out everything with shade 1
- To complete the look, I created a wing line and extended to my tear dot to make my eyes appear longer.
- In my water line, I used a black pencil, the highliner gel crayon in Blacquer by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- I only applied mascara, no falsies, and I used my favorite mascara in the whole world by Essence, it’s the False Lash Effect one.
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC cream by Bourjois + Water By The Sea Foundation by Tarte Cosmetics [I had to make the foundation lighter cause like I said, I feel like I’ve gotten paler]
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape
- Setting powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Contour/Bronzer: Pressed Powder Bronzer by Colourpop in “In it to win it”
- Highlighter: Love You So Much Highlighting palette in “LitLife” by NYX Cosmetics
- Blush: Love Flush palette by Too Faced, shade “I Will Always Love You”
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Matte liquid lipstick in “Bittersweet” by Anastasia Beverlyhills – a gorgeous cool toned plum liquid lipstick.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].