Hello my lovely pumpkins and HAPPY SAMHAIN DAY!!!!
I finally finished my mid-terms, I did pretty well [I hope] and I am back with my fourth halloween makeup look. It’s pretty simple and more low-key than the previous ones, just because I wanted something simple yet spooky at the same time. Again, I got inspired by a girl I saw on Pinterest [yes I get all of my inspirations from Pinterest] and I attempted to recreate her look. The colors of this look are so similar to one autumnal look that I did a few weeks ago [this one here] but I didn’t plan this, I swear and the lipstick here is actually way darker.
Before getting into this post, don’t forget to check out my previous halloween makeup looks: Halloween Makeup Look #3: Mythical Deer, Halloween Makeup Look #2: Queen Of Spiders, Halloween Makeup Look #1: Broken Doll
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
For this look, I used the Desert Dusk palette by Huda Beauty.
- First of all, I applied “Blazing” above my crease, as high as possible and blent it as much as possible for it too look soft
- Second of all, I cut my crease in a winged-eye shape. I tried to apply a thick layer of concealer to make the cut crease as sharp and obvious as possible
- Finally, I I applied “Desert Sand” all over the concealer
- With my Fenty Beauty Flyliner, I drew the bats at the edge of my cut crease. I created the eyes of the bats with my NYX liquid white liner.
- On my inner corner, I simply applied a hell lot of yellow eyeshadow, “buttercupcake” by Sugarpill Cosmetics.
- On my lower lash line, I applied the orange shade from my Huda Beauty palette again.
- In my water line, I used my Autumn lip Liner by Kylie Cosmetics
- For fake lashes, I used the semi-whispies by Ardele. And, applied some of my Perversion Mascara.
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC cream by Bourjois
- Concealer: Skin Concealer by Kylie Cosmetics + Taste Shape Tape
- Setting powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Contour/Bronzer: Pressed Powder Bronzer by Colourpop in “In it to win it”
- Highlighter: Love You So Mochi highlighting palette by NYX Cosmetics in “Lit Life”
- Blush: High Definition Blush in “Amber” by NYX Cosmetics
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Lippie Stick by Colourpop in “Lady” and “Dukes”.
What did you think of this look and what was your favorite look out of the 4 makeup looks I created? let me know down in the comment section below
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email or wordpress].