Hello my lovely pumpkins,
I am back with my 3rd halloween makeup look and I got highly inspired by one of my favorite movies: Pan’s Labyrinth [I know it’s a faun and this is a deer but I do imagine my character living in Del Toro’s mythical world] and, also by a blogger I came across on Pinterest. But anyways, I was so looking forward to create this look, it’s more complicated and detailed than all of the looks that I created before but that’s what I wanted, I really wanted to challenge myself, work with details and test my drawing skills. I really hope you like this deer inspired makeup look.
Now let’s get into this fantasy makeup look!
- For the brows I really wanted to lighten them, almost to white so to do that, I applied glue, loose powder on top, then covered them with concealer and finally with my foundation. I went over them with my White Jumbo Eye Pencil by NYX Cosmetics.
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox
- Foundation: Water By The Sea Foundation by Tarte Cosmetics
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape
- Setting Powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Blush/Contour: “Dippie” from my Weekend Festival palette, it’s an electric pink.
- Little white dots + flowers: White eyeliner by NYX, I filled the flowers with pink lipstick from Colourpop, shade “Love Muffin” and to create the leaves, I used green lipstick by NYX Cosmetics, shade “Las Vegas”
- Tears: to create the tears, I just used my White Jumbo Eye Pencil by NYX Cosmetics and went over them with White Liquid eye liner.
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu
For this look, I used my Weekend Festival palette. It’s pretty simple and used only one shade, which is “Dippie” again.
- I first applied in my outer V and in my inner corner a generous amount then I blent out both. I also applied pink eyeshadow up to my eyebrows and nose, which I connected to my contour.
- I also applied, just in my outer corner, pink eyeshadow on my lower lash line.
- And applied some white [using again, my white jumbo eye pencil by NYX] on my lower lash line and waterline.
- For fake lashes, I applied my semi-whispies by Ardel and applied some of my Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay.
- I covered my lower lip with foundation but for my upper lip, I mixed two shades: Ultra Satin Lip “Love Muffin” by Colourpop and Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Prague” by NYX Cosmetics.
What are you dressed as this halloween? I don’t think I am celebrating halloween but I would love to know what you are doing!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].