Hello my lovely pumpkins,
I am back with my 3rd halloween makeup look and I got highly inspired by one of my favorite movies: Pan’s Labyrinth [I know it’s a faun and this is a deer but I do imagine my character living in Del Toro’s mythical world] and, also by a blogger I came across on Pinterest. But anyways, I was so looking forward to create this look, it’s more complicated and detailed than all of the looks that I created before but that’s what I wanted, I really wanted to challenge myself, work with details and test my drawing skills. I really hope you like this deer inspired makeup look.
Before getting into this post, don’t forget to check out my two other halloween makeup looks: Halloween Makeup Look #2: Queen Of Spiders, Halloween Makeup Look #1: Broken Doll
Now let’s get into this fantasy makeup look!
- For the brows I really wanted to lighten them, almost to white so to do that, I applied glue, loose powder on top, then covered them with concealer and finally with my foundation. I went over them with my White Jumbo Eye Pencil by NYX Cosmetics.
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox
- Foundation: Water By The Sea Foundation by Tarte Cosmetics
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape
- Setting Powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Blush/Contour: “Dippie” from my Weekend Festival palette, it’s an electric pink.
- Little white dots + flowers: White eyeliner by NYX, I filled the flowers with pink lipstick from Colourpop, shade “Love Muffin” and to create the leaves, I used green lipstick by NYX Cosmetics, shade “Las Vegas”
- Tears: to create the tears, I just used my White Jumbo Eye Pencil by NYX Cosmetics and went over them with White Liquid eye liner.
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu
For this look, I used my Weekend Festival palette. It’s pretty simple and used only one shade, which is “Dippie” again.
- I first applied in my outer V and in my inner corner a generous amount then I blent out both. I also applied pink eyeshadow up to my eyebrows and nose, which I connected to my contour.
- I also applied, just in my outer corner, pink eyeshadow on my lower lash line.
- And applied some white [using again, my white jumbo eye pencil by NYX] on my lower lash line and waterline.
- For fake lashes, I applied my semi-whispies by Ardel and applied some of my Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay.
- I covered my lower lip with foundation but for my upper lip, I mixed two shades: Ultra Satin Lip “Love Muffin” by Colourpop and Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Prague” by NYX Cosmetics.
What are you dressed as this halloween? I don’t think I am celebrating halloween but I would love to know what you are doing!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].
See more on my Instagram & Twitter
This makeup look is so cute!!
Brianna | https://briannamarielifestyle.com
Thank you!! xx
I think this is adorable, but your Queen of Spiders look is still my all-time favorite!
thank you!! yay I am really happy you liked my Queen Of Spiders makeup look xx
This look is gorgeous! I will try to recreate but I’m not as talented as you!
I would love to see your recreation, tag me!! Thanks a lot <3, I am sure you recreation will come out beautiful!
I love this look! So creative & stunning x
thank you very much <3
Came out really beautiful, I love it.
Thanks a lot <3
So creative. I love the pale pink color.
OMG i llove the flowers! how beautiful! xo
This is such a neat idea for Halloween. I love the white eyebrow touch.
you have literally saved my Halloween, this is the best idea ever and so different so I’m gonna use it hehe
yay, I am so happy I did!! Thanks a lot
This is really cool! You are super talented!
This is so cool! You are really talented!
awww thank you!!
I haven’t seen all of Labyrinth, but I’ve seen enough clips to know you nailed it! You’re very talented. I usually am so busy getting my kids’ costumes together that I don’t do much dress up myself. A makeup look would be fun though!
aww thanks a lot!! and what are your kids dressed as this year? I am sure you can do a quick halloween makeup look for yourself, just for the fun!
This is so gorgeous! I am wanting to attempt a makeup look this year and then wear something simple. Gonna have to check out your other tutorials 🙂
Thank you, and I do video tutorials on my instragam stories if that interests you as well!!
So beautiful babe, you’re very talented 🌸✨
With love, Alisha Valerie x
| BLOG | TWITTER |
Thank you!!! xx
Oh my gosh this is absolutely amazing!
Love, Amie ❤
The Curvaceous Vegan
aww thank you!!
I’ve been meaning to watch Pan’s Labyrinth for SO long! This is actually such a pretty look 🙂 xxx
thanks a lot! Pan’s Labyrinth is an amazing movie, I definitely recommend !!
I love this look! I also really like that it’s not just a scary look and can also be worn at fancy dress parties! Love the flower detail xx
yes, I wanted to stop doing scary makeup look and go for fantasy more! Thanks a lot xx
Ooooh I love that makeup look! It is so original and unique! And my kind of colours as well!
Thanks a lot, I am glad you like it!!
This is a really interesting and creative look for Halloween! Love it! I don’t think I’ll be dressing up or doing a make up look, but I’ll definitely have my nails painted for it 😀
omg and what are you gonna paint your nails as? I suck at nail art but I wish I could do creative things with my nails. Thanks a lot for reading xx
Wow, this is such a pretty look, you look gorgeous! The little flowers and the colours are so cute. Thanks for sharing! <3 xx
Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com
thank you, I am happy you like it!! thanks for reading xx
Wow, so pretty and creative. 💖 This Halloween 🎃 I am staying in and watching spooky movies. Been traveling, so I need the rest.
Thank you!! that sounds great though, my halloween nights look like this honestly 😛
This is beautiful yet eerie, which is perfect for Halloween 😊
Thanks a lot!!! xx
This is so pretty and very creative. Talent!! I can hardly draw a straight line for my eyeliner lol
Thanks a lot, that means a lot to me!! xx
This is gorgeous! You’re so talented. I love the pinks and this look is stunning on you! x
aww thank you so much xx
This is so creative! I did my first Halloween makeup last year (a deer) and had so much fun with it!
Thank you!! halloween makeup is always so fun to create!!
wowza! This is so pretty. Thanks for sharing how you did it!
Wow this look is amazing you did such a good job xx
Thank you so much, I am happy you like it!!
This is so pretty and I love the little flowers you drew on your temples.
thank you!! yes I love how they turned out!!
I think this is my favourite so far! So gorgeous ❤️
aww thank you!! xx happy you like it