Hello my lovely pumpkins!!
Today’s post is my second halloween makeup look and this is a queen of spiders [that I got inspired from another beauty blogger, I never found her name though]. I really loved doing that makeup, it was fun creating the shadows of the spider’s legs. I wish I had actually spent more money on SFX makeup because I really wanted to expand my makeup skills but I like how I got to start something new and tried to make more 3-dimensional makeup looks.
Just a small announcement that I won’t be able to post anything for the rest of the week because I am on my exams and I have a lot of studying to do!
By the way, my 1st makeup look was a broken doll, you can go check it out here.
Anyways, if you want to know how I accomplished this look, keep on reading!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
I used the Naked 2 palette to create this look
- I started by creating a smokey eye using the shade “blackout” that I applied on my lid, blent it out to my crease and that applied on my lower lash line. I tried to make the smokey eye as thick as possible.
- In my inner corner, I applied the silver shade “Verve“
- In my water line, I used the Highliner Gel Crayon in “blacquer” by Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- I created the legs of the spider with my Epic Ink Liner by NYX Cosmetics.
- With white face paint from NYX, I outlined some part of the spiders legs.
- Then, with a random brown eyeshadow, I created the shadows of spiders’ legs to make it look more 3 dimensional.
- I also applied black eyeshadow all over my neck and ears.
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC cream by Bourjois + Water By The Sea Foundation by Tarte Cosmetics
- Concealer: Skin Concealer by Kylie Cosmetics
- Setting powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Contour/Bronzer: Pressed Powder Bronzer by Colourpop in “In it to win it”
- Highlighter: Amrezy Highlighter by ABH
- Blush: High Definition Blush in “Amber” by NYX Cosmetics
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Rouge Artist Intense lipstick by Makeup Forever in “50” that I applied only in the center of my lips then I applied a little bit of Lid NYX Lingerie in “Fame & Fortune” to make my lips more silvery.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this halloween makeup look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].