Hello my pumpkins!
My exams couldn’t come at the worst time because I really wanted to share with you a lot of halloween related stuff but I can’t…cause my exams are approaching. Anyways, I intend to share with you 3 halloween makeup looks and this is the first one: a broken porcelain doll. I had so much fun creating this one and I hope you like it as much as I do!
Halloween is all about dressing up and scaring demons that come from the after life, yes it actually is, according to the Celtic myths and honestly, dolls are very creepy, I think demons will be very scared.
Any who, let’s get into this makeup look!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
For this look, I used the Soft Glam palette by ABH
- First, I apply “Burnt Orange” all over my crease. Then I darken my crease with “Mulberry” and afterwards, I cut my crease from the inner corner to the center of my lid with the shade “Tempera“.
- I create a wing line using my fly liner by Fenty Beauty.
- I apply white eyeshadow from Sugarpill Cosmetics in my water line and lower lash line. I try to bring as much down as I can to make my eyes look bigger. Then I line my lower lash line with my fly liner and I apply fake lashes on that line and on my upper lash line. [Demi-whispies by Ardel]
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox
- Foundation: Water By The Sea Foundation by Tarte Cosmetics
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape
- Setting Powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Blush: Super Shock Cheek blush by Colourpop in “Never Been Kissed”
- Crack on my face: [creating the crack on my face was actually pretty easy] I first go with a black pencil liner [highliner gel crayon in blacker by Marc Jacobs], I start by drawing a sort of diamond, then I create lines that come out of the diamond, I drew two lines coming out of the same edge. Afterwards, I create a line that links the lines I created before. I blend out the lines. Afterwards, I use the white eyeshadow to outline some parts of the scratch [my white liner was dry and I didn’t notice os I used eyeshadow]. When I am done doing that, I go over the black lines with black liquid liner and keep the lines very thin, to create dimension.
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu
- “Extra Saucy” Matte Liquid Lipstick by Dose Of Colors. I only focus it in the center of my lips. The rest of my lips, I cover it with foundation to make it disappear.
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this halloween makeup look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].