Hello my dear pumpkins!
I am back with another Fall makeup look and for this one, the colors are really warm and the eyes remind me a lot of an autumn leaf. I really love the coordination of colors and how the lip color go so well with the eyes.
If you want to know how I achieved this look then keep on reading!
- Precision Brow Pencil in shade “Espresso” by NYX
To create this look I used the Desert Dusk palette by Huda Beauty and single eyeshadow in “Buttercupcake” by Sugarpill Cosmetics.
- As always, I prime my eyes with concealer then set it.
- I started by applying “eden” on my crease
- With a more precise brush, I applied “Blazing” on my crease [half way through the eye] and outer V.
- To darken my outer V, I applied “Saffron”.
- Afterwards, I cut my crease with concealer and applied the yellow shade by Sugarpill cosmetics.
- I applied a bit more of “Blazing” to soften the edges of the cut crease.
- For my lower lash line, I used “Saffron” close to my lash line then “Blazing” and “Eden” to blend it out.
- I used the yellow shadow in my water line.
- I also applied “Celestial” on my lower lash line, close to my inner corner.
- As of fake lashes, I used the Ardel Demi-whispies and for mascara, I used the Perversion Mascara by Urban decay.
- Primer: Photo Finish Smooth And Blur Primer by Smashbox
- Foundation: 123 Perfect CC cream by Bourjois + Water By The Sea Foundation by Tarte Cosmetics
- Concealer: Skin Concealer by Kylie Cosmetics
- Setting powder: Master Fix Setting Powder by Maybelline.
- Contour/Bronzer: Pressed Powder Bronzer by Colourpop in “In it to win it”
- Highlighter: Love You So Much Highlighting palette in “LitLife” by NYX Cosmetics
- Blush: High Definition Blush in “Amber” by NYX Cosmetics
- Setting spray: Rose Water Facial Spray by Mario Badescu.
- Matte liquid lipstick in “Dazed” by Anastasia Beverlyhills
Don’t forget to tag me if you ever recreate this look, I would love to see your recreations!
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you did, don’t forget to give it a ‘like’ and to follow my blog [you can do that by email].